Chapter 26

"Yes, of course."

Ryujin winced as the phone slammed shut. Her mom pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled before looking at her daughter.

"Tell me you didn't throw a party in your hotel room and invite over everyone, including your opponents, causing a fight to breakout and for you to get a black eye and a busted lip." 

"It wasn't me!" The captain exclaimed from her seat on the couch, she momentarily removed the ice pack from her eye to spread her arms in exasperation. 

"Save. It." The stern warning from her mom made her shut up, sinking back into the couch. The silver haired grumbled in her mind about how unfair it was that her mother just happened to be at home to witness this. 

"I wasn't the one who threw the party." She murmured under her breath. 

Ryujin's mom rubbed her forehead and sighed. "It doesn't matter if you did or not, the room was under your name, more specifically mine. Now I'm going to have to pay for the damages done."

"How on earth do these kids manage to throw a lamp into a pool?" She murmured under her breath while gathering her things. "I'm heading to a conference, I hope you manage to keep this house the way it is." She announced, already heading to the front door.

Ryujin groaned loudly, hoping her mom could hear how displeased she was. Slumping down onto the couch, she spent some time staring up before pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Seeing that she had a missed call from Yeji, she dialed her.

"Can I come over?"

"Ryujin-Oh my god!" Yeji opened the door to find her girlfriend with injuries on her face.

"Did you go to a basketball tournament or a boxing one?" 

She blurted out and they both paused, looking at each other with blank stares.

"Sorry." Yeji apologized and looked at her with a grimace. Ryujin snorted and burst out laughing at that. "You should have seen your face!" The younger exclaimed as the brunette pouted and swatted her arm weakly at Ryujin's shoulder.

"Let's try that again, shall we?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji nodded before shutting the door and taking a deep breath. 

Opening the door she smiled widely. "Ryujin!" She said and jumped into her girlfriend's arms. 

Ryujin smiled as well and carefully lifted Yeji off of the ground, spinning them around. "I missed you."

"Me too." Yeji said once she put her down. The brunette cupped her face and pouted, tracing her thumb lightly over the cut lip.

"Minju had told me Chaeryeong said that you guys were in a fight, I didn't know you had gotten injured." Yeji said with her cheeks puffed out. 

Ryujin merely smiled and leaned down a little to kiss Yeji on the lips. "It's alright." She said simply, wanting to just enjoy being with Yeji at the moment.

"Ryujin!" A little voice exclaimed and Ryujin leaned away to see Yuna hopping towards her.

"You won't believe how much Unnie missed you. She wouldn't stop whining about-" "Haha Yuna, that's enough." Yeji clamped her little sister's mouth shut and chuckled awkwardly. 

"Just ignore her Ryujin, sometimes she gets a little crazy-Ow!" Yeji jumped when Yuna stepped on her foot, causing her to let go of her mouth. 

"Yeji and Ryujin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She sang out, hopping away and back up to her room.