Chapter 35

"Chaeryeong, please."

Ryujin asked once more, getting out of the passenger seat of Chaeryeong's car. The raven haired followed tow and grumbled under her breath.

"I wanted to be with Lia." Ryujin rolled her eyes at her saying that for the tenth time. 

"You could go be with your Lia later, first help me set things up." Ryujin said as she juggled a pile of things in her arms.

Chaeryeong narrowed her eyes but listened, carrying some of the things.

"So tell me again why you want to go to this abandoned building?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Because" Ryujin ducked down and went into the tiny space. "This was where Yeji and I went after our first date together. We kissed for the first time under a shooting star." Ryujin said, a little dazed as she remembered the feeling that was in her chest at the time.

"Yuck, such a sap. You're like a maple tree at this point." Chaeryeong fake gagged, but followed after Ryujin. 

The two made it up the ladder and stood on the top.

"Okay, let's just set this up here and we'll be good." The silver haired took the blankets and placed them down, retrieving the pillows next.

Chaeryeong pulled out the fairy lights and wrapped them around the little space they had created, plugging it into the portable outlet.

Ryujin pulled a few candles out of the bag and grinned. "This is so romantic." She said to herself.

Chaeryeong ignored her and plopped down into the small fort that Ryujin had made for her and Yeji.

"It's alright." The raven haired dismissed.

Ryujin turned around with a glare. "Get your ass out of there. I don't want you making any imprints or depoofing the pillows."

Chaeryeong groaned and rolled out of the spot, laying on the ground instead. "Is that even a word?"

"No."

"Oh good job Hongsam!" Yeji squealed as the brown, fluffy dog successfully leaped up and caught the treat.

The brunette petted the dog, giggling in excitement.

"Hey can't I play with Hongsam now!" Yuna complained from across her.

Yeji and Yuna were currently at their grandma's house for a late Saturday afternoon brunch.

Yeji just ignored her younger sister and took another bite full of scrambled eggs, discreetly giving Hongsam a small piece of sausage.

"I'm not playing with Hongsam Yuna, I'm eating." The brunette said.

Grandma Hwang looked up form her plate with a smile. "It's a shame you two girls are leaving so soon, why don't you spend the night?" She offered.

Yuna exclaimed in glee. "Yay! Can we Unnie? Can we?"

Yeji frowned. "I'd love that, but I...have a commitment later tonight." She murmured shyly. Not very keen on letting her grandma know of her dating or love life.

"Oh ya! You have date with Ryu-" "Hongsam go play with Yuna!" Yeji shouted over her sister's voice, and let the dog run around the table.

Yuna thankfully got distracted and instead continued squealing over the cute dog.

"What did you say, Yuna?" Miss Hwang asked.

"Nothing! She was just joking as usual." Yeji let out nervous laughter, pulling on her hoodie as she became hot and sipped on her orange juice.