ՏᑌᑎՏᕼIᑎᗴ ᗪᗩYՏ - KᗴᗷᑕᕼII

• Sunday •

Sundays were truly a blessing for Uzumaki Naruto. Sundays were day-offs and were perfect factors for sleeping in. Most of all, however, Sundays were full-on whole day bonding with his family.

His eyes fluttered open slowly and his brain soon registered the fact that it was his much awaited Sunday. He smiled as his body sunk comfortably on the bed.

There wasn't a day when he didn't glance over to his wife whenever he had the chance and feel his heart swell at her mere presence. Today was no different.

He watched as her head was laid against his shoulder. Her expression was so calm and relaxed that Naruto remembered her telling him about how stressful it was not having him around the house while having to deal with two kids. He knew, even if Hinata didn't tell him, that Boruto dealt most of the damage.

His heart constricted at the thought that Hinata was straining herself by balancing housechores, work and the kids. He tightened his hold on her and pressed his lips against her temple.

Naruto's eyes snapped open when an idea suddenly came to his mind and wasted no time to act on it. He gently drew his arm so as to not wake his slumbering wife. When he succeeded and finally got off the bed, he tiptoed his way put the door and into the next room.

Himawari was the first to groggilly sit up when Naruto slipped inside the room and opened the curtains to let the sunlight burst into the room and hopefully wake his kids.

"So bright. Dad!" Boruto complained and twisted on his bed to avoid the beaming light from his eyes.

"What's the matter, Papa?" Himawari asked as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Naruto kneeled beside his little girl's bed. "We're going to help with Mama's stress and make her a little more happy."

At the mention of his mother, Boruto abruptly sat up and listened to his dad. Naruto immediately shared his plan to the kids. Boruto was undoubtedly into it but Himawari wasn't.

"Are you sure that's fine, Papa?" Himawari asked worriedly.

Before Naruto could even speak, Boruto intervened. "Don't worry about it! Mama will totally be happy! Don't you want her to?"

Himawari nodded earnestly and soon agreed.

Naruto walked back to the master's bedroom with his children tailing him from behind. After turning and gesturing for them to be quiet, he walked inside and settled himself back on the bed. Surprisingly and fortunately, Hinata was still asleep.

He smiled and nodded when the kids were positioned at the foot of the bed. He set the plan in motion by lightly stirring his wife from her slumber.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips against hers and smirked when she responded lightly. Naruto vaguely heard a distinct 'yuck' from one part of the room and wondered if Hinata heard it. To get her attention, he spoke. "You once said you were stressed with a lot of things lately."

Confused, Hinata looked up at her husband. "Well, yes. Why-"

Before she could even finish, a sudden jolt spread throughout her system. In a matter of seconds, Hinata was laughing and giggling and it wasn't long before she realized her children had sneakily tickle-attacked her feet.

Her attempt of pulling her feet from the kids' hold was stopped short when Naruto was suddenly on her thighs, preventing her legs from moving too much.

"Naruto-kun!"

He grinned evilly at her. "Tickle no Justu!"

Hinata was once again sent on a laughing spree when Naruto started tickling her sides. Tears were already forming on her eyes by the time they stopped and everyone knew it wasn't because she was sad.

"You were trying to cheer me up?" Hinata asked as both Boruto and Himawari snuggled at her sides.

Himawari looked up at her and nodded with a smile on her face. "Papa planned it all!"

Hinata looked at her husband who was standing just beside them. She smiled and it reminded Naruto of how beautiful she really was. "You did a great job."

"Thank you!" She tightened her hold on her babies and squeezed them. They laughed and it wasn't long before Hinata had activated her Byakugan and did her revenge.

On that Sunday morning, raucous and loving laughter was heard from the Uzumaki residence.