ՏᑌᑎՏᕼIᑎᗴ ᗪᗩYՏ - KᗴᗷᑕᕼII

• Baby Issues •

"Mama, why does Hima-chan stink?" Boruto asked as he watched his mother pick his wailing little sister from her crib.

"Hima-chan's a little dirty so I'll have to clean her up." Hinata answered as she placed little Himawari on the bed.

Wanting to see how his mother will take care of the problem, Boruto stood beside her. Before Hinata could take the diapers off, a grumble surprised her. She turned and saw Boruto with his head down and his ears were beet red. Hinata smiled.

"Already hungry? I'm sure Papa will be here any minute so I'll do this quick and cook for lunch, all right?"

"I'm not really -"

"Why don't I take it from there, Hime?"

Both mother and son turned to see Naruto who just came back from doing grocery shopping. He walked up to his wife and smiled when she kissed him on the cheek before thanking him and going out of the room to start cooking.

"Okay, baby girl," Naruto started as he reached for the baby powder. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Hinata was in the middle of slicing tomatoes in half when she heard her husband and son cry out from inside their room. She was quick to let go of the knife and run to the room.

She was greeted by the sight of her husband staring down in horror at his white shirt and her surprised son a few meters away from the bed. It wasn't long before Hinata spotted the yellow spot on Naruto's shirt and the now giggling Himawari. She wasn't able to suppress the laugh that came after that.

"Hinata-nyan!" His head whipped to his giggling wife. "This is no laughing matter!" He turned his attention back to his shirt and pulled at the hem to examine it.

Finally getting over the shock, Boruto grinned and pointed at his father. "Hima-chan just peed on you, Papa!" He laughed uncontrollably.

"It seems Papa needs some cleaning up himself," Hinata teased as she walked over to her husband and stuck her tongue out at him. Naruto's response was a pout. Smiling, Hinata turned her attention to her little girl and cooed as she finished placing the diaper on the baby. Naruto grumbled as he went to the bathroom to change.

"Papa stinks even more than Hima-chan!" Boruto laughed and was soon followed by Hinata's own laughter.