ՏᑌᑎՏᕼIᑎᗴ ᗪᗩYՏ - KᗴᗷᑕᕼII

• Sleep •

Hinata stirred, her eyes slowly blinking open. The first thing that caught her attention was the time. It was almost midnight. Her head turned to the side and noticed her husband wasn't there. The next thing she noticed was that the door was ajar.

She got up and slipped her feet in her bunny slippers. The night was cold and Hinata wrapped her robe tighter around herself. She went out and peeked in the next room beside theirs. She smiled.

Inside the room was her husband standing beside the baby crib, his arms folded as he gently held Boruto.

When she slowly pushed the door open, it made a creaking sound that alerted Naruto and had him turn to her with wide eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

As she strode over to him, he spoke, a little sheepish. "Hi-hime…"

Hinata paused when she reached her husband's side and her eyes immediately went to the little bundle sleeping soundly in his father's arms. She will never get over that overwhelming feeling about how their baby was so beautiful and perfect and she was sure Naruto was feeling the same. It was why he was still awake in the wee hours of the night inside their child's bedroom after all.

Hinata lifted a hand to touch Naruto's arm and felt it cold. "Naruto-kun, it's very late and you're cold."

"I - I was just making sure Boruto was sleeping all right."

Hinata smiled and her heart warmed at the thought that he was probably too embarrassed to admit that he just wanted to spend more time with their baby boy. "Why don't we bring Boruto-kun to our room and have him sleep with us?"

Naruto's face visibly brightened and he nodded eagerly. "You're a genius, Hime!"

She felt her cheeks heat as he pressed his lips against her forehead. Who was she to complain when she was going to sleep with her two most precious boys?