Tᕼᗴ ᑌᘔᑌᗰᗩKI ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY - ՏᗩIᘜOᘜᗴTՏᑌᘜᗩ

• The Call •

It was a wintry day in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, one could see big patches of snow on the ground and families could be seen playing in the snow with their children. And the family of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki was no exception. As their kids, Boruto and Himawari, flung snowballs trying to hit their parents, instinctively the parents would dodge all the snowballs that were being thrown their way.

"Hey, hold still!" cried out Boruto who had been throwing snowballs solely at Naruto. "Why are you only aiming for me?!" said Naruto. "Because I know if I try to hit Mom she would probably be angry at me." said Boruto while putting his head down in disappointment. In the past, he knew that if he had upset Hinata, he would receive a scolding from Hinata; a ninja who, in the past, used to be very shy and reserved, is now a very mature and mother-like figure to the family.

Hinata could not help but smile and giggle at Boruto's reasoning and said, "This is a time to have fun, you should be trying to hit both of us." "Come on big brother! Let's try again, I am sure we can hit them this time. In fact I have a plan we can use to hit them." Said Himawari to Boruto and as she whispered her plan to her brother, who would shake his head and show understanding of this plan.

"Guess we should prepare for a second wave of snowballs, Hinata" said Naruto. "Yes, we should." Said Hinata. After a few minutes, Boruto and Himawari were throwing more snowballs at only Naruto. "Now both of you are aiming at me? This shouldn't be too difficult" said Naruto as he continued to dodge the snowballs, reminding him of how when he first faced Kakashi-Sensei he had his face in the Make-Out Books and would block all of his attacks. All of a sudden, Boruto threw a snowball with great power at Hinata, who instinctively dodged it with no effort. However, unbeknownst to Hinata, another snowball was being thrown to the spot where she was dodging and she got pelted with a snowball directly in the face.

"Ooof" said Hinata as she went down to the snowy ground. "Hinata!" said Naruto rushing over to his wife, when Naruto went down to check on Hinata, a snowball hit his face and Naruto got sent to the ground alongside his wife.

"Yes, we did it, we did it!" said Boruto and Himawari jumping up and down and cheering. As the two children were cheering for their great accomplishment, Naruto said to Hinata, "Well, I guess they are starting to understand strategy and I guess I got a bit overconfident and underestimated them". "Yep, that's what you get for being careless all the time" said Hinata. Naruto just laid there chuckling at her retort, Naruto was always careless in his youth and it continued to follow him in his adulthood. "Guess I am not at the same level as Kakashi-Sensei yet, after all." said Naruto. "Huh? You say something?" asked Hinata. "Oh, nothing, just thinking back on the past." said Naruto. "I see." said Hinata as she laid her head back on the ground looking up to the sky smiling.

As the snow started to fall down heavily, Boruto and Himawari looked up and started running around in excitement with all the snow falling down. After a few seconds of having snow fall on their faces, Naruto and Hinata got up and brushed each other off of snow that had gotten onto them. "Why don't we go back inside now everyone?" said Hinata. "Aww… do we have to now?" said both Boruto and Himawari in disappointment. "I don't want anyone of us catching a cold if we stay out here for too long." said Hinata. "Yes, Mom" said both Boruto and Himawari and all four of them went inside their home and gathered in the living room.

Some time passed and Hinata was arriving in the living room with a tray of hot tea for the family. "I have some tea for all of us" said Hinata as she looked at her family, she realized that they were looking at their photo albums and looking back on the parents lives before they were parents.

"Boy, does this take me back, things were way different back then when I was your age." Said Naruto. "What photos are you looking at, everyone?" asked Hinata as she set the tray of tea in the middle of their table. "Mom and Dad were very young when you became ninja" said Himawari. "Yep, and you will be ninja too, just like we were." said Hinata sitting down and patting Himawari's head. "teeheehee" giggled Himawari. As the family continued to look through their memories, out came a question that would throw off the composures of the parents, "How did Mom and Dad meet and fall in love?" asked Himawari. "w-w-w-w-what?!" sputtered Hinata. "W-w-w-why would you like to know-dattebayo?" said Naruto in shock. "Dattebayo?" said Boruto in wonder.

Both Naruto and Hinata were trying not to spill the rest of their tea, their faces very red. All of a sudden, Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox that slept inside Naruto chimed in, "Why don't you humor them, I would also like to know more about this story." "But you have been with me my whole life, you would know how the two of us met!" said Naruto using telepathy speak inside his mind to speak to Kurama. Kurama chuckled, "True, but I only saw from my point of view, I wouldn't mind hearing the story from your own point of view." "Ohhhh man… not you too." moaned Naruto, again in his mind.

As both parents sighed they gave in to their children's request, "Well, where should we begin?" said Naruto. All of a sudden, a knock was heard from their front door. "Coming" said Hinata as she stood up and headed to the front door. The person that greeted them was the 6th Hokage, Kakashi Hatake. "Who is it?" said Naruto as he headed to the front door to see who their guest was. "Kakashi-Sensei!?" "Long time no see, Naruto. I have a mission for you and Hinata, please come over to the Hokage Mansion as soon as you can." "But what about Boruto and Himawari?" asked Hinata. "Don't worry, I have already asked someone to help look after Boruto and Himawari, in fact…" as Kakashi moved over, a woman with hair as pink as the cherry blossoms along with a little girl holding her hand very tightly and standing behind this woman arrived at the front door. "Hey there Naruto, Hinata". said the woman.

"Hey there Sakura-chan."