ᑌᘔᑌᗰᗩKI'Տ - IᖇᑌᗰIᗴᒪᒪᗴ

After his first meeting as Hokage, Naruto was free to head home. He was tired after all that talking plus there weren't a lot to say after this and he just wanted to go home to his family. He always had this smile at the thought : his family. As if it was still a dream after all this time, nothing could make him happier than thinking about them. Of course, what happened today was upsetting. His son, Bolt, was a prankster but it had been the first time he would actually prank him on a day this important. That is true, as hokage, he couldn't spend as much time as he used to with him and Himawari. Bolt was the most affected of the two children, or at least he didn't do anything to hide the fact he missed his father. That's why to attract his attention he drew on the Hokage's faces' stone. He had actually put up an adult face when he saw his painting but he had actually laughed internally, it reminded him of himself. When he was the same age as his son.

It wasn't very late but the moon was high already in the sky. As he stepped the door of the Uzumaki compound he could hear children laughter. He left an eyebrow, they were not sleeping yet, it was unusual for Hinata to let them be awake past 10 p.m since Bolt had class the next day. He finally opened the door. As soon as he entered the house, he could feel a pair of arms around his legs.

"Papa!" the little voice called. Himawari hugged her father's legs vigorously then showed a giant smile as he lifted her to his chest.

"Hello sunshine," he said smiling. He kissed her cheek, walking toward the kitchen. "How come you're not in bed, hm?" She pouted, like every kids she disliked words like "bed" "sleep" coming from her parents. He laughed at her expression and kissed her cheeks once again before dropping her on her the floor lightly.

He was looking around the room, frowning. "Where's mom, Himawari ?" She started to giggle and it made him curious but he smiled when she saw her scampering cutely toward the bathroom. "Mommy and Bolt are...!" before she finished he could hear Bolt's voice.

" Moooooom I'm clean enough nooooow, moooom...!" he whined, trying to escape the bath. Naruto opened the door, spectator of this 'poor puppy not wanting to be cleaned' as he would describe it later. He couldn't help but laugh at the show before him.

"What's happening here?" He asked looking at his wife a moment then his eyes shifted to his boy, not even trying to suppress his smile. Bold was pouting, his arms crossed on his chest as if he was being humiliated in front of his father, like he just appears to watch this, the boy thought.

As for Hinata, she just giggled and then stand up to give Naruto a simple and quick peck on the cheek.

"Well, Bolt came home covered with paint all over him and he wouldn't tell me what happened, I told him to at least shower but he wouldn't listen" She looked at him with a mixed expression between a smile and a not-that-happy-look (since he disobeyed). She pressed a towel on his head to dry his hair. He was blushing, he is such a mama's boy Naruto thought, which made him smile a little more.

"Eh~ I see," he laughed a little as he took Himawari who started to play with the soap clapping in her hand. "I'm taking this little flower to bed, okay... You, come with me. " he said as he catch her and hold her high which caused her to laugh at first. Naruto knew very well Himawari would complain when she would be in front of the bed, but as for now she was just laughing wholeheartedly.

He went to her room and put Himawari in her bed and wiped the soap of her hand sighing a little, as soon as she reached the sheets her expression changed from excited kid to a sleepy baby. He was surprised at first but then the sight made him chuckle, he leaned to give her a kiss on her forehead and he whispered "Goodnight little one." the girl didn't reply, already deep asleep.