The Jeon Legacy

****Please note that any names, likenesses, or situations that are similar to any public/celebrity figures or events are not intended. None of this story is real or true. It is completely false and solely to be enjoyed as intended, a fictional story. Thank you!****

The Jeon Family Summary:

The Jeon family has become one of the richest family in all of Asia. Most of their businesses are located in South Korea. In the past ten years, they have opened businesses or purchased real estate in China and Japan. Currently, Mr. Jeon is working on a merger with the help of his eldest son, Jason. His eldest son is married and has not had kids yet. Jason is the next in line to inherit his father's holdings company. This merger would set up the second son, Jasper, to have his own line of businesses to run.

Jasper is also married and has three kids with his American wife, Kimberley who accepted his last name. They recently had twin boys and they have a two-year-old girl. The third son is John Jeon but, everyone calls him JJ. He's married to Lee Sik-Ji but he's known as SJ at work. SJ is on the board of the Jeon family and he is also an executive over the marketing department which includes the legal team and the publicists of the company. JJ and SJ do not have children but do have fur babies.

The youngest of all four sons is Jack. He just graduated college and his father is putting pressure on him to join the family company. However, Jack has no intent on joining. He wants to be a photographer and travel the world. He loves designing and creating art. Painting is also something he spends a lot of his time on so, he has hopes to open up a gallery as well. His father would like him to just get married and accept a director role within the marketing department under SJ but Jack refused both requests.

Mr. Jeon's wife who is known as Honey passed away five years ago. She died from an unknown disease unexpectedly. Ever since then, Jack and his father have had a very hard time getting along. Honey was their buffer in between them. She understood her husband and her youngest son but now that she is not there to aid them when they disagree, the other three sons try to fill in their mother's role as best as they can.

Celebrities/Actors Images per Character:

Father, 60 years old, Mr. Jin-Hyung Joen

Character image used: Son Chang-Min

****

Mother, 52 years old, Mrs. Seohyun Shim "Honey"

 Seohyun Shim "Honey"