Chapter 8 - Her or Him

Yui saw JJ walking quickly over towards them and he realized that he had to do something or Jack was going to pay the price for something he didn't do. Yui quickly got in front of Jack right before JJ could pull Jack by his ear. JJ stopped and looked at Yui with a confused look on his face. "JJ! It's not his fault. It's mine." Yui exclaimed. JJ was surprised because he's never heard Yui talk so forcefully before. "He kept wanting us to stop but I kept begging him to keep going. I...I just couldn't get enough." Yui said before he looked away and blushed. Jack blushed as well.

JJ didn't know what to think. He was not expecting this from Yui and this was his first time seeing Yui and not Chiyui. He took a step back and thought for a few moments before saying, "When the doctor sent me that text, I knew it had to be Jack's fault. He always takes things too far. But, now you are telling me that it's your fault and a part of me thinks that you are only saying this to protect him from me but another thinks that what you are saying is true." JJ was so confused that he walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. Yui took off his shoes and sat his bag down before he went to sit next to JJ. Jack just stayed put because he didn't want to be close enough for JJ to hit him.

"JJ...I am telling the truth. I am ashamed that I took things this far but I am also happy." Yui explained. JJ turned to face Yui and he asked, "What do you mean? You got hurt. How does that make you happy? Are you a masochist?!" Jack busted out laughing and Yui blushed before he grabbed JJ's hands and said, "No! I am not. What I mean is, I have a great story to tell as my first time." JJ looked even more confused now but Jack did too. This caused Jack to walk over to them and sit on the coffee table next to Yui. "You see, my first time was amazing!" Yui said before he turned to face Jack who was now smiling. Yui then continued by saying, "I had a wonderful night filled with pleasure and passion. It's unfortunate that my body couldn't keep up but if Jack would have let me I would have asked for more."

JJ then realized that what Yui meant was that Jack tried to stop Yui and keep him safe but Yui wouldn't agree

JJ then realized that what Yui meant was that Jack tried to stop Yui and keep him safe but Yui wouldn't agree. Essentially, Yui was right in saying that it's not Jack's fault. JJ let out a small chuckle and said, "Well then...I guess this ass beating is for the doctor because he got me all worked up." They all laughed before Jack asked, "What did the doctor say?" JJ stood up and on his way back to the kitchen he said, "The doctor said that you are messing with a small frail boy and you just brought him in today for anal tearing treatment." Jack rolled his eyes and Yui hid his chuckle under his hand that was covering his mouth. JJ was now washing dishes when he said, "I didn't even respond because I knew it was Yui that he was talking about."

Jack and Yui got up before walking over to the kitchen. "I got so mad because I knew Jack must have been the one to take things too far so I rushed over here. When I arrived, you guys weren't here. So, I did what I normally do when I am mad...I began to clean the mess left behind." JJ explained. Yui chuckled and said, "JJ, you don't need to do that. We left in a hurry and couldn't pick up the mess we made. We were coming home now to clean up." Jack rubbed on Yui's shoulders as he stood behind him. JJ smiled and put the last bowl in the drying rack before taking off the gloves he was wearing to wash the dishes with. "Yui, I don't mind. It's what I do when I am angry. I can't help it." JJ said before they chuckled together.