Chapter 9 - The Past Is The Past

********** The following has 16+ mature content.*********

Jack stood frozen facing the front door as he realized that Chiyui's father and his own father were looking back at them. Chiyui was now hiding behind Jack shaking from fear because she knew that this could be the last time she sees Jack. "Son? Why aren't you answering me?" Jack's dad asked. The two men stepped into the room a bit further before the manager stepped in between them and said, "Hello gentlemen. I am the manager of this establishment. I had asked Jack to come and spend money here, as a favor. You see, his friends go where he goes. However, things lasted a bit longer than anticipated and they were just about to leave."

Chiyui's father then said, "Why are you dressed like this?! Answer me, Yui!" Jack still couldn't get words together fast enough to respond on behalf of Chiyui

Chiyui's father then said, "Why are you dressed like this?! Answer me, Yui!" Jack still couldn't get words together fast enough to respond on behalf of Chiyui. Jack's father turned towards Chiyui's dad before he asked, "What do you mean? Chiyui is dressed as she usually is. Is Chiyui your daughter? She's my son's girlfriend. They hang out here together sometimes." Jack's eyes widened because what he did not want to happen just happened. Chiyui's father looked confused before he asked, "What?!"

Jack's dad looked confused now too but before he could say anything, Chiyui's dad said in a frustrated tone, "Yui is my son! The boy standing behind your son is dressed as a female! My guard showed me pictures of him last year dressed like this! I ignored it because it was at home but, this?! Going out in public like this?! He has brought shame to our family name!" Silence then filled the room. Jack's father looked absolutely shocked. Chiyui poked her head out to look at Jack's dad and before she knew it, she began to cry and run to Jack's dad. She hugged him and said, "I am so sorry for lying father! Please forgive me!"

Chiyui's father was both shocked and confused by Chiyui's words. Jack walked over to stand behind Chiyui before he said, "Father, I should have told you the truth. The person I am in love with is a man. His name is Yui Kaziko. The man standing next to you is his father." Mr. Jeon felt a tear fall down his face before he hugged Chiyui back. Jack saw his father's acceptance and got emotional himself. He then joined the hug between Chiyui and his own father. Mr. Jeon pulled away and looked into Chiyui's eyes before he said, "I already accepted you as my own...well... daughter but to find out that you guys felt like you couldn't come to me to tell me the truth is what hurts me the most."

Jack then said, "Don't blame Chiyui. Both JJ and Chiyui have begged me to say the truth for some time now but I thought you wouldn't accept Chiyui for who she is. It's one thing to be in a relationship with a man but it's another to be in a relationship with a man who also dresses as a woman. I was afraid you might be angry and tell Mr. Kaziko. He would send her away. I couldn't let that happen." Mr. Jeon hugged them both before saying, "I could never allow someone to send Chiyui away for falling in love with my son." The moment was so sweet that even the manager became emotional. "What is happening!" Mr. Kaziko yelled. This caused everyone to flinch and snap out of the beautiful moment. Mr. Jeon then let go of Jack and Chiyui before he pushed them behind him.