Chapter 6 - Clarity

As Jack held Chiyui, he couldn't hide the shocked look on his face. He finally said, "Uh...What? Are you sure?! Because I think it's too soon...I mean, I still don't know some things...I mean, I planned to do some research..." Jack stopped talking because Chiyui burst out laughing. Now Jack looked confused before Chiyui then said, "I'm sorry. That was cruel but I had to do it." Jack rolled his eyes and let his arms fall to his side but Chiyui kept holding on to Jack. "It wasn't a joke." Chiyui then said in a serious tone. Jack looked back down at her with a look that said, I don't trust you.

This caused Chiyui to chuckle a little before she said, "Well, kind of

This caused Chiyui to chuckle a little before she said, "Well, kind of. What I mean is, it was a test." Jack looked shocked before he asked, "A test?!" Chiyui smiled and said, "Yes. A test to see if you really would hurt me." Chiyui then felt Jack's tense body relax before he smiled. "I wanted to prove to you that you couldn't hurt me even if I asked you to." Chiyui explained. Jack smiled even wider now before he hugged her again. "Thank you for that. But..." Jack began to say before Chiyui cut him off and said, "Yes. The answer is yes to your question." Jack looked confused.

"How do you know what I was gonna ask?" Jack asked. Chiyui smiled and said, "You were going to ask me if I was serious about being ready to give myself to you. The answer is yes. However, we both have to be ready. I know you want to but you don't out of fear of hurting me. So, take the time you need to do the research that will hopefully bring peace to your mind. I will wait." Jack smiled and kissed Chiyui again. Then she pulled away before saying, "I wonder what Bo would say when he finds out that we're actually dating now?"

Jack laughed before Chiyui asked, "Wait! What does this mean now? We were supposed to be fake dating and live our lives doing what we truly wanted. That was the reason for this agreement. So, what does this mean now?" Jack realized that she was right. "I don't know what it means. We accepted all these lies as truth that now, I can't see the truth." Jack said. "We should probably talk to Bo, he is the mastermind out of us all." Chiyui said before they both laughed. Then Chiyui hugged Jack before she let go and began to walk to her room.

"Sweet dreams. Oh, and text me when you wake up." Jack said before Chiyui turned around and nodded in agreement as she smiled at him. Jack couldn't stop staring at her. He found her completely irresistible. Chiyui goes into her room before she closes the door. Jack then goes into his room. He closes his black-out curtains with a remote by his bed. He removes his clothes except for his boxers before getting in bed. He quickly knocked out but, Chiyui couldn't do the same. She had too much on her mind that kept her wired and awake. She decided to get into her workout clothes and remove her wig along with her bra.

Now, Yui decides to unpack his things to burn the energy he seems to not be able to get rid of. Once he was done setting everything where he wanted it to go, he quietly moved the empty cart that carried his bags up to his room, through the hallway to the side of their front door. He left it outside so that they could bring it down the next time they go somewhere. Yui then went back to his room and took a shower since he worked up a sweat. After he was done, he put on a big black shirt and his underwear that looked like tiny tight shorts. He grabbed his stuffed bear and got under his covers before grabbing the remote to close the black-out curtains.