Chapter 3 - Chiyui Is Real

Jack then asked, "Uh, okay. Do I need to pay them?" She nodded and then he said, "Okay. It's okay. I'll go pay now." Jack then walked back to the counter and looked back at Chiyui who was now looking at him. He knew as he looked into those eyes that he was protecting her. He felt a tug in his chest before his hand instinctively placed itself on his chest. He wondered 'what this meant, why was his heart thumping so hard when he looked at her and does this mean now that he's not straight anymore?'

"Yes sir." The man behind the counter asked since Jack didn't say anything. Jack looked at the worker and with a pale embarrassed face he whispered, "Chiyui informed me that I need to pay you guys and not her directly." The guy behind the counter nodded in agreement before he said, "Yes, all special visits are paid directly to us. Chiyui does get a percentage but we ask that you do not tip her on top of what you pay us." Jack agreed and gave his credit card. "Don't worry sir. All of these transactions are kept anonymous. No one will be able to track your purchase today." The man said.

Jack felt a bit of relief because he worried about what his brothers or his father would say if this place got raided and his information was given to the media

Jack felt a bit of relief because he worried about what his brothers or his father would say if this place got raided and his information was given to the media. "Sir, we do not give receipts for this purchase. However, your payment of a million won has been successfully charged. Will there be anything else?" The man behind the counter asked. Jack tried not to look shocked before he asked, "Yes, how will this purchase appear on my credit card statement?" The man smiled and said, "Don't worry sir. It will appear as Mic Entertainment." Jack nodded in agreement.

"That's all. Thank you." Jack said before putting away his card and wallet. He walked over to Chiyui and said, "You are expensive, you know that!" Chiyui looked worried before she said, "I will return your money! Don't worry!" Jack chuckled and said, "No. It's fine. I have spent more than that on a night here with Bo." Chiyui then looked at her hands again before saying, "Jack, there's one more thing." Jack waited and when Chiyui looked up at him, Jack felt that same feeling in his chest. "You have to hold my hand or wrap your arm around me. My manager is still watching and if she finds out this is fake, she will fire me." Chiyui said.

"I just paid one million won for a night with you. Why would she question us now?" Jack asked. Chiyui looked down again and said, "Lots of girls do this, apparently. They get their boyfriends to come in and pay for a special visit so that they can leave early but still get paid their hourly wage. Until today, I thought this was something they didn't do but it's my first time so, I didn't know the procedure. One of my friends here told me what to do in order to leave early." Jack then asked, "These girls boyfriends pay a million won every time?!"

" Jack then asked, "These girls boyfriends pay a million won every time?!"