Chapter 7 - Light

********** The following has 16+ mature content.*********

Jack took in Chiyui's words and observed how she was fidgety. She looked nervous and possibly scared. Jack had almost forgotten that this was her first time. He grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug before he said, "Don't worry. I won't do anything until you are ready. I guess I must of miss-read the signals." Chiyui hugged him back now that she felt heard. She knew Jack felt this way but wasn't sure if he would be able to contain himself, even now. Jack then kissed her forehead and said, "It's been a long day and an even longer couple of days. I think we should both get some more rest." She pulled away from him slightly and looked up at Jack before asking, "Are you sure you're not upset?"

Jack just smiled and put his hand behind her head before he leaned down and kissed Chiyui. This kiss was different. It was almost like if Jack was being tender and loving with her to reassure her that everything is okay. He pulled away and smiled before Chiyui did too. "Okay then, good night Jack." She said before she pulled away to turn around and head towards her room. Once she was at the door, she turned back to see that Jack had been watching her the whole way. At that moment, she felt a tug within her. She placed her hand on her chest and whispered, "No. It's too soon." Then she stepped inside her room and closed the door. Jack then went inside his room.

After Yui took a shower and put on his pajamas, he got in bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After Yui took a shower and put on his pajamas, he got in bed. His hair was already dry but he was feeling uncomfortable and didn't know why. He couldn't stop thinking about Jack and wondering if maybe he made the wrong decision in making him wait. Yui quickly found himself exhausted and sleepy. Jack was right, it has been crazy ever since they met and so much has happened. He fell into a deep sleep very quickly for about two hours before he was awakened by lightning and thunder. Yui is very afraid of lightning and thunder. He always had his nanny's sleep in his room on those nights. Once he didn't need a nanny then Yui always asked his guard Sung to sleep on the couch in his room.

Lightning struck very close to their building and it made Yui jump up in bed. Before he knew it, he was running down the hall and into Jack's room. He jumped into bed next to jack who was sleeping on his stomach in the middle of the bed. Yui was now under Jack's covers and shaking from fear. Lightning struck again and Chiyui screamed. This woke Jack from his deep sleep to find a hump under his blanket that was shaking. He sat up in bed and reached under the  blankets before pulling Chiyui onto his lap and hugging him tightly. He then grabbed the blankets and wrapped his cold small body. "It's okay. You can stay here until it's passed or for the rest of the night. Our eldest brother is just like you. He would sneak in our rooms at night when there was a storm." Jack explained.

" Jack explained

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
His Heart's Transitionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें