Chapter - 11 Father's and Son's

First to arrive at the family breakfast was Jason and Sy. They were sitting in the living room waiting on everyone else to arrive. JJ with SJ walk through the front door and after they removed their shoes, they join Jason. "How are you feeling JJ?" Jason asked before he stood up to hug JJ. SJ hugged Sy and said, "He's still a bit emotional but it's joy mainly from the possibilities." Jason nodded and then Sy said, "I still don't understand all of this. Do you think dad knows?" SJ shook his head in disagreement before JJ said, "No. I don't think he does. He's been on the phone all morning. I asked him if he's watched the news and he said that he hasn't."

JJ then pulled away from Jason before Jasper walked in alone. Everyone looked at him and watched him remove his shoes before walking into the living room. Jasper noticed and asked, "What?" Jason crossed his arms and asked, "Where is Kimberley?" Jasper rolled his eyes and began to walk towards the dining room before he said, "I don't know. She's ignoring my calls now. I tried going to our house this morning to pick her up but she didn't answer." JJ looked at Jason with a concerned look before Jason rubbed JJ's back to comfort him.

The front door opens again and it's Jack with Yui following behind. JJ smiled and said, "Yu-ssi! You didn't come dress as Chiyui today!" Jack smiled and looked at Yui before he answered, "I didn't have much time to get dressed as usual after the conference we watched." Jack then put Yui in front of him and hugged him from behind before he said, "We also overslept because we didn't get much sleep last night." SJ and Sy laughed but JJ rolled his eyes while Jason just smiled. Jasper came back into the main entrance and asked, "Are you coming? Or am I eating breakfast alone today?"

JJ walked over to Jasper so fast that Jasper flinched before JJ said, "Don't take it out on us that your wife is ignoring you! It's your fault for being an inconsiderate prick!" A few people gasped and others just muffled a laugh before everyone h...

JJ walked over to Jasper so fast that Jasper flinched before JJ said, "Don't take it out on us that your wife is ignoring you! It's your fault for being an inconsiderate prick!" A few people gasped and others just muffled a laugh before everyone heard, "Alright. Stop with the name-calling. It's time for our breakfast." JJ turned and saw his father at the entrance to a hallway next to the main entrance. Everyone now was looking at their father before he said, "Yui, you look adorable as always." Yui smiled and walked over to Jack's dad before hugging him. "Good morning father. I wanted to apologize for my behavior." Yui began to say as he pulled away from Mr. Jeon.

"No need, Yui. You were right. Don't worry. We will have time for all of this after breakfast. Okay?" Mr. Jeon asked. Yui smiled and fought back a few tears before nodding in agreement. Mr. Jeon looked at Jack who was looking down at his feet. Then Mr. Jeon looked at everyone before saying, "What are you guys waiting for? It's time to eat." Mr. Jeon smiled before he began to walk to the dining room with Yui's arm wrapped around his. Everyone followed them in and took their usual places at the table. Mr. Jeon called for the chef once he was seated and the food began to get plated then handed out.

Conversation took place between people but Mr. Jeon mainly stayed to himself. Once everyone was done eating and was drinking their coffee or tea, Mr. Jeon stood up. Everyone stopped talking and looked at their father. "I will begin by discussing the matter between my son and Yui." Mr. Jeon said before he sat back down. "I have decided that since I have been blessed with many sons to help me run our family business, I will let go of any hope of Jack joining us." Jason and JJ looked at Jack before Mr. Jeon continued by saying, "Also, the purchasing of Kazuko Co. & Holdings will now just be a regular deal that doesn't involve Yui's future. This means, that Yui is free to decide what he want's to do with his own life. However, this also means that your father doesn't want any involvement in that future."