Chapter 2 - Special Visit

Bo walks into the room Jack rented for two hours that night and sees a beautiful girl sitting on a couch next to Jack. She looked like she had been crying for days and it caused Bo to get defensive before asking, "Jack! What the hell is going on?! You ask me up here without explaining what you meant by wanting a fake ID for a dude and all I see is this beautiful girl crying!" Jack rolled his eyes and got up but before he could say anything, Bo asked, "Jack! She looks underage! Is she even legal?! What have you done?! I'll help you but you have to be honest!"

Jack walked up to Bo and slapped him over the head before he closed the door. "Could you be any louder?!" Jack demanded. Bo asked while rubbing his head, "What?! I can't help it. Nothing about this looks legal." Jack is now standing in front of Bo with his arms cross before he said, "Look who's talking! The man who does illegal things on a daily basis!" Bo laughed and then became serious before he said, "You'll get it Jack! No one hits me without getting hit back." Jack walked closer to Bo before asking, "Go ahead. Hit me back. I dare you. I will warn you, if you do, just know that I will return the favor. Do you still want to get revenge?"

Jack smiled a mischievous smile before removing his bomber jacket and placing it on the couch revealing his muscles. Jack was wearing a tight shirt that hugged his upper body in a way that expressed back off, I can harm you more than you can harm me! Bo rolled his eyes before he dropped his arm from rubbing his head. Chiyui quietly gasped at the sight of Jack's muscles and was instantly impressed. "Bo, I need you to listen to me now and don't interrupt me. Because what I am about to explain to you will shock you." Jack said.

Bo looked back at Chiyui who was now looking desperate again. Bo looked back at Jack and nodded in agreement. They both sat down on the same couch before Jack began to explain everything that happened that night. Once he was done, Bo sat back on the couch looking shocked about what he had just learned. "So, what do you say? I need your help and your friend's help. Will you do it?" Jack asked Bo. Chiyui would not remove her eyes off of Bo waiting on his reply, which felt like hours that she was waiting.

"I just...I can't believe that Chiyui is not a girl. No way!" Bo exclaimed. Jack rolled his eyes and got up to then pace the room. Chiyui noticed the tension in the room so, she got up and removed her wig revealing her short black hair. Then he reached under his top and removed his bra. Bo then saw Chiyui drop both the wig and the bra on the coffee table. Jack stopped pacing and stared at Chiyui. Bo's face was now pale as silence invaded the room. Yui wouldn't look at either one of them. He was looking down at his feet before he said, "My real name is Yui Kazuko. I am the only son of Daiki Kazuko."

Bo looked at Jack before he said, "You dumbass! Don't you know who he is?!" Jack couldn't take his eyes off of Yui

Bo looked at Jack before he said, "You dumbass! Don't you know who he is?!" Jack couldn't take his eyes off of Yui. "He's the son of the guy that your dad is doing a merger with! You are royally screwed! You should have listened to me! Now you are in this mess that no amount of cover up is gonna help!" Bo said as he jumped up off of the couch and headed to towards the door before Jack pulled his shirt. Bo began to choke and then Jack grabbed him by the arm before he threatened, "If you don't do this, I will tell your father about your fake girlfriend!"