Chapter 1 - Diamond In The Rough

Jack is standing in front of Mic, a popular karaoke bar in the middle of Itaewon

Jack is standing in front of Mic, a popular karaoke bar in the middle of Itaewon. He's been to two other bars and he's a little bit tipsy. He can't go home because his cousin, Bo, wouldn't let him hear the end of it. Jack knows the only reason his cousin invited him is that he's in trouble again with his dad and has been cut off financially. Bo most likely wants Jack to pay for his bill in this karaoke bar. Jack unwillingly goes in any way because Bo has always been there for him. He finds the room Bo rented on the fifth floor, which is one of the rooms used for rich kids, and sits next to Bo. Jack looks around and recognizes some of the people in the room.

They are all sons and daughters of the wealthy but, some of them he doesn't recognize. Jack nudges Bo before saying, "Hey! Who are those people? I don't recognize all of them." Bo then looks around and says, "Oh, they are hosts rented by Sunny. You know he likes to spend his money." They both laugh before Jack asks, "So why am I here if Sunny is paying?" Bo then gets up and pulls Jack out into the hallway before closing the door behind him. "I figured out a way to help you with your issue...with your dad." Bo said.

Jack looked confused before Bo continued and said, "I think we should rent a woman from here that may be fairly new to the club and pay her to pretend to be your girlfriend. That way your dad leaves you alone about dating those horrible options he is pushing on you." Jack laughs and leans on the wall behind him before responding, "Are you crazy?! My dad is not stupid! The first thing he'd do is a background search followed by assigning her a private eye! It would never work!" Bo looked around because there were some people walking around from room to room and he was worried someone heard them.

" Jack laughs and leans on the wall behind him before responding, "Are you crazy?! My dad is not stupid! The first thing he'd do is a background search followed by assigning her a private eye! It would never work!" Bo looked around because there w...

"Listen dumb ass! I know how your father is because his brother is my father! They are both equally paranoid! I have thought this through! You think I am that stupid?!" Bo asked with a tone of frustration. Jack rolled his eyes but did not respond. Bo then crossed his arms and said, "I thought of it all and it will work. I know because I have already done it." Jack then looked shocked as he stood up straight and then moved over to Bo's left side before asking, "What do you mean, you've already done it?!" Bo laughs and asks, "Now you believe me?!"

Jack rolls his eyes and moves his right hand in a waving circle to encourage Bo to go on, "Okay. This is what I did to get my dad off of my back. I have a friend who makes fake IDs and the names belong to actual girls who are currently in college. This guy finds women who are not on any social media due to religious beliefs. That way when our fathers look into them, they don't find conflicting information or a different face from what they met. Once a private eye is assigned, all they will see is the girl going from their home to school and whatever else they do."