Chapter 10 - Appearances

Mr

Mr. Jeon sat down on his seat before he continued by saying, "I will start with my eldest, Jason." Jason stood up and said, "Dad, before you begin...Just know that even if you asked me to leave Sy, I won't do it. We have loved each other since we were in high school. I won't give him up now that I have gotten him back in my life." Sy blushed a little and looked down. JJ smiled and said, "Finally! You're being honest with our feelings!" Jason rolled his eyes and sat back down. Mr. Jeon looked at Jason and said, "I would never ask anyone to break up with the one they love. I learned that lesson with JJ." everyone looked down and agreed.

"Now, Jason. I noticed your attraction to Sy when you were in high school. I knew that you and Sy like each other. However, it took JJ to make me realize the errors of my ways." Jason looked up looking confused and Sy was beginning to get emotional. "I owe Sy an apology and you, my son. Because I pushed you two apart. I knew of your feelings for each other and I didn't want my firstborn to be different. So, I talked with Sy's dad and we agreed to keep you two apart as much as possible. Once Sy graduated, his father was the one who decided to send him to the states. I am so sorry son. I should have told you." Mr. Jeon confessed.

Jason now had a tear falling down his face. Sy was silent and trying desperately not to cry. "Jason, I will pay for your punishment. I owe you and Sy so much more." Mr. Jeon said before he grabbed his son's hand. Now everyone was getting emotional. Jason laid his forehead on his father's hand before he began to cry. JJ got up and hugged Jason from behind him. "Mr. Jeon..." Sy began to say before Mr. Jeon interrupted and said, "Call me dad." Mr. Jeon smiled as a tear fell down his face. Sy nodded and wiped his tears. "Dad, I know my father's involvement. I came out to him years ago and he was honest to me about it. By then it was too late to come back because Jason was already married. However, I am grateful that you were the one to confess this. It takes a big weight off of my shoulders." Sy said.

Jason sat up and wiped his own tears before he nodded at JJ to let him know that he is okay. Jason then looked at Sy as JJ walked back to his seat. "Dad, do we have your blessing then?" Jason asked before he looked at his dad and held Sy's hand. Mr. Jeon got up and opened his arms before Jason got up and hugged his father. Mr. Jeon waved at Sy to come join their hug and he did. JJ smiled and SJ hugged him. Shiyui became overwhelmed and wished that her father was this acceptant. Jasper still looked scared because he is next. Kimberley was emotional but not only because of Jason, but also because she just found out her husband has been cheating on her.

Mr. Jeon, Jason, and Sy sit back down. "Next is Jasper. You are suspended effective immediately. You are required to meet 80 hours of couple's therapy before I could even consider reinstating you back in your position. Kimberley doesn't deserve this son!" Mr. Jeon demanded. Everyone gasped or covered their mouths out of how harsh Mr. Jeon just got. Jasper gets up and asks, "What if Kimberley can't forgive me? What if she leaves me?" Kimberley rolls her eyes before Mr. Jeon answers, "I didn't know that I raised such a spoiled brat!" Mr. Jeon gets up and now is standing looking at Jasper with anger in his eyes. Jasper became filled with fear as his father began to walk towards him.