Part 5

You wake up to a loud knock on your door. Groaning, you roll to the other side and pull the blanket over your head. Someone knocks again.
"Go away." You say from under the covers.
"Y/n. Get up. Steve wants us to train again and I rather get it over and done with." Bucky yells from the other side of the door.
"Let me sleep!" You yell back.
Without warning Bucky opens the door and walks in.
"Come on. It's already 10 in the morning." He says.
You sit up but keep the blanket to your chest as you remember you went to bed completely naked last night.
Bucky glances at your chest even though everything is covered and his face starts to turn slightly red. He then notices how bruised your shoulders and arms are, even worse then yesterday.
"Bucky get the fuck out!"  You yell and throw a pillow at him as you notice him starring.
Bucky obviously hasn't put two and two together to figure out that you are naked.
"Are you gonna get up kid?" He groans looking down at his feet.
"Not until you leave." You say angrily and Bucky looks up at you confused but looks at your shoulders again and realized that they were exposed because you are naked.
"I'll be in the training room." He says and leaves, closing the door behind him.
"Fucking ass." You say to yourself and get out of bed.
You pick out a pair of shorts and a revealing tank top to wear over a sports bra. You grab your sneakers and walk out of the door and head to the training room.
You walk in to see Bucky whose already going at it on a punching bag. You look around and don't see Steve or Natasha.
"Where's Nat?" You ask and walk up to Bucky.
"They all left to go on a mission earlier this morning." He says and continues to punch the bag.
"And what? They left you behind?" You say smirking.
"Yea. As a baby sitter." He says and looks up at you. Trying hard to keep eye contact but he looks you up and down.
"See something you like Barnes?" You say sarcastically as you notice.
"Quit the opposite actually." Bucky says and walks over to a nearby wooden bench to change the dressing on his hands. "I thought we should work on your technic and aim. To give you a break from physical training." He says looking at your exposed shoulders and arms again as he feels bad for going too hard on you during the first session.
"I can handle a few bruises and scratches." You say and sit on the bench to wrap your hands.

Bucky gives you pointers on your punches and kicks while he's holding the punching bag for you. After a while you walk away and sit on the bench to take the bandages off. Your knuckles are severely bruised and the cuts are starting to split open and lightly bleed.
Bucky walks up to you and sees your hands, not realizing how hard he's been pushing you the last 2 hours.
"How about we take a break." Bucky says.
"Getting tired old man?" You say smirking trying to ignore the pain that's coursing through your entire body. You've trained hard before but not this hard or for this long either.
"You're the one who's covered in bruises."
"Aw, are you worried about me?" You say sarcastically as he sits on the other side of the bench.
"Not at all. But Natasha might try to kill me once she sees you. What about we do target practice." He suggests.
"Knife or gun?" You ask curiously.
"Gun."
"Okay." You say and follow Bucky to the target range room where the whole back wall is filled with different guns and knives. You walk along it and see a hand gun. You grab it with a clip that's already filled and walk up to the counter facing a target that's already set up.
"Hold on. Do you know wh-." Before Bucky could finish you open fired and emptied the clip. Bucky looks past you to see the target as every fire was a perfect shot.
"Guess we're done for the day." You say and place the gun in Bucky's hand who's still staring at the target in surprise. You walk off in relief that it's over, trying not to limp or wince on your way out.