Part 13

You leave to find Tony still in the briefing room with the others.
"Hey Tony. Can I talk to you for a minute?" You ask and follows you out into the hallway.
"I'm sorry about what happened earlier at the coffee shop."
"Why on earth would you be sorry?" He asks confused.
"I feel like it's my fault." You say fiddling with your cuticles.
"This is not your fault, okay? If anything I'm sorry. I never meant to put you in danger." Tony says and pulls you into a hug.
"I don't blame you. And I'm not mad at you." You say and hug him back.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." You say and pull away from him.
Tony walks back into the briefing room where Sam, Steve and Bucky are still sitting down at a table. Natasha walks in behind you and takes a seat as well.
"Thank you Bucky." Tony says realizing he's the reason that you made it back to the compound in one piece. "For getting y/n out of there and keeping her safe."
"Anytime." Bucky says and looks at you. You lock eyes with him can feel something inside, some feeling deep down that wants Bucky. You want him to look at you, to hug you, to stay with you and to protect you. Maybe even kiss you or more... you rush out of the room and head straight to your bedroom and close the door.
"What the hell was that?" You whisper to your self as you lean up against the door for balance breathing heavily.

Not able to sleep later that night, you look at the clock to see that it's 3am. Angrily and annoyed you get up out of bed in one of Buckys t-shirts and underwear (no pants). You walk down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen. You grab a glass of water and start to drink it. You lean on the counter looking down not realizing someone walked into the kitchen.
"That's a bold outfit choice." Someone says behind you. You quickly turn around too see Bucky standing on the other side of the counter island with no shirt and grey sweatpants. You look down and remember you didn't wear pants but at least the shirt is long enough that it just covers everything.
"Your one to talk." You say sarcastically and smirk as you look him up and down. You try not to stare at his muscular body and lock eyes with him.
"Why are you up?" He asks walking around the island to get a glass of water too.
"Couldn't sleep. Why are you up?"
"Couldn't sleep either." He says and drinks the water while staring at you.
You lock eyes with him again trying not stare at his body and start to blush. Luckily for you the lights are dimmed so Bucky couldn't see how red you face was getting.
Bucky sets his glass down and takes a few steps closer to you and looks down at you. You stand there looking up at him confused as he's an inch away from you. He lifts his right hand to your face and gently rubs his thumb under the cut on your forehead.
"How does it feel?" Bucky asks quietly and moves a strand of your hair behind your ear.
"It's fine." You say quietly taking a deep breath trying to claim down as you feel your heart racing, not because you're scared of him. Because you feel more for him. More then you thought was possible. This was someone you absolutely hated when you first meet. But he grew on you, he showed he cared and protected you.
"You know... I really do like seeing you in my shirt." He whispers and moves closer to you which you didn't think was possible.
"You look pretty good without it." You say grinning and Bucky shows you a smile.
Bucky leans in more and you follow his lead until your lips meet and he takes his left hand around your waist to pull you in closer.
You kiss him passionately as Bucky lifts you onto the counter and his now standing between your open legs with only underwear and his shirt on. You open your mouth slightly and grant him access with his tongue and Bucky takes the bait and kisses your harder as he takes his hand and holds the back of your head so you can't pull away, not that you wanted too.
You end up wrapping your legs around Bucky's waist so he wouldn't be able to move which only turned him on more as you can feel him up against you.
Bucky eventually pulls away taking deep breaths after what felt like a passionate make out session that lasted for 10 minutes.
"You should get some sleep." He says looking at you and you unwrap your legs from Bucky's waist as he takes a step back.
"Yea, you should too." You say and slip down off the counter and walk out of the kitchen, knowing that Bucky is staring at you.