Part 18

"Steve just texted me. They will be starting the mission in about 10 minutes." Natasha says as she walks into the living room with a large bowl of popcorn and sits beside you on the couch.
All day you've been trying to keep busy and distract yourself so you wouldn't have to worry about everyone risking their life to protect you. But Nat did as promised, a girls night with a movie and it was your turn to pick.
"Let me guess. Harry Potter?" Nat asks as you start the movie and smile at her.
She looks at you with a strange look.
"What?" You ask her.
"Where did you get the shirt?" She asks with a grin.
"Uhhh." You hesitate and don't know what to say.
"Bucky?" She asks with the biggest smirk. "I've known the whole time. You can't keep a secret from me."
"What?! I don't know what your talking about." You say as you feel your face go red with embarrassment.
"You can't lie to me."
"Fine... I'm not sure what we are yet.. but I really do like him. We were gonna talk once he gets back." You say to Nat but trying to not look at her.
"I'm happy for you two." She says with a smile and you look at her. "You're good for him. I can tell he's happier now and you deserve someone who will protect you no matter what. Just like how he protect you at the café." She continues.

Halfway through the movie the security alarm goes off.
"There is a helicopter approaching and men surrounding the compound." FRIDAY says over the intercom. You and Nat rush to the training room where the guns and weapons are stored.
You grab a gun and strap it to your left leg. You grab 5 knives and a strap and attach it to your right leg. You grab a second gun and tuck it in the back of your pants along with an extra clip. You grab a third gun to hold on your hand. You look over at Natasha who is already in her suit with the electric wristbands charged and ready. She also has a gun strapped to her leg and 1 in her hand.
"I want you to go hide in the lab." She says and inserts a clip in the gun.
"You're kidding right? I'm not going to go hide. I'm helping you." You argue.
"I need you to call Tony and get him to come back here right away. You were right y/n. It was a trap. It was a lure to get the others far away as possible so Perez can get you." Natasha says in a serious tone and you nod your head.
"Okay. Be careful." You say and give a quick hug before running off towards the lab.
"The helicopter has landed and the intruders are attempting to break the door down." FRIDAY says over the intercom.
"FRIDAY, activate all security protocals." You say running and immediately the windows and doors are covered with thick steel.
You get into the lab and the door locks as the steel sheet slides down, covering the door and windows; locking you in.
You walk over to the table and grab your prototype watch and put it on.
With the security protocol in affect your phone will no longer work as it cuts out all communications coming in and going out. Except for Tony's suits that are all connected.
You rush over to one of Tony's suits and put the helmet on.
"Friday, call Tony." You say and a screen pops up in the helmet showing that it's calling Tony.
"A little busy here." Tony says and you can hear him fighting.
"Tony listen to me. It was a trap." You quickly say in a panic.
"What?"
"It was a lure to get everyone out of the compound and leave me here unprotected. Perez is here!" You say louder and Tony is stunned.
"Shit!" He yells.
"Security protocol has been breeched at the front door." Friday says over the phone only rather then the intercom and Tony hears.
"Y/n, where is Natasha?" Tony asks.
"I'm not sure. We separated in the training room. She told me to hid in the lab." You say in a panic.
"Okay. I need you to calm down. The lab is the safest place for you to be. Friday, activate suit monitor protocol." Tony says and the 10 suits in the lab turn on and walk towards the door and windows. Standing there guarding you.
"You will be okay." He says. "We are heading back now."
"I think its too late. It will take you 9 hours to get back here." You say taking of the helmet and placing it down on the table as you can hear banging on the other side of the metal sheet.
"I love you Tony." You say hoping he can hear you through the phone call as you take your gun and hold it up.