Part 14

**** SMUTT WARNING****

The next day Tony, Sam and Steve left to follow up on a lead regarding Armando Perez. Leaving you alone with Bucky again since Natasha was out doing something else for Fury.
This made things awkward as you tried to avoid him since you weren't sure what last night meant. Even though you two didn't have sex it still felt important to you. And you weren't sure how Bucky felt since he hasn't said a word to you all day.
Later that night, tired of spending all day in your room you finally decided to leave and go downstairs to see that Bucky was nowhere to be found.
"Okay then..." you say to yourself and decide to get some target practice in and walk to the training room.
You grab about a dozen knives and a pistol. You start throwing the knives at the target and getting a bulls eye each time.
On your last knife you get startled by someone walking in behind you. As a reaction you quickly turn and throw the knife. Luckily Bucky was able to dodge it in time as it landed in the door.
"Fuck Bucky, anyone every teach you how to knock?" You say annoyed and pick up the gun.
"Don't shoot me just because you're scared." He says and stands beside you, leaning against the pillar that separates the target lanes.
"I'm not scared. You startled me." You say and fire the gun.
"Is that why you couldn't sleep last night?"
Ignoring him you take another shot and Bucky got his answer. The truth is you were scared, you never know when the terrorists are going to strike again. You may not have super strength or a shiny suit, all you have is your normal strength and agility that you have to rely on, and sometimes it may not be enough.
You fire one shot after another until the clip is empty and you slam it on the counter in front of you.
"I'm terrified... all the time." You say and turn to Bucky. "I'm not like you guys. I'm not a super soldier or a trained assassin. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I don't want to run and hide every time something happens."
"What do you wan to do?" Bucky asks standing up straight.
Without saying a word you pull Bucky into a kiss, taken by surprise at first but he pulls you in and kisses you back.
Somehow you two ended up your bedroom and you pull Bucky's shirt over his head and toss it aside. You place your hand on his chest and trace it down his body to his jeans and undo the zipper. Bucky smirks and rips off your shirt and it falls on the floor, revealing your black lace bra. Bucky getting excited picks you up and places you on the bed as he hovers over you staring at your body. He slides down your body and takes off your shorts to show matching thong and he looks up at you as he licks his lips and slips off his jeans. He lays beside you and you roll on top of him.
You lean in to kiss him as he takes of your bra and places his hands on either side of your waist. You shiver from the cold touch of his metal hand but it send butterflies to your stomach. You kiss him passionately and he forces you to roll onto your back as he's now on top of you again and removes your underwear and his boxers.
He kisses your neck as he teases you by placing his hard boner on your clit and moving it around. You moan underneath of him causing him to smile. Bucky feels how wet you are and decides to thrust into you without warning and you let out an even louder moan.
Bucky continues to thrust in and out harder and faster causing you to moan louder and faster as you love the feeling of him inside of you. You and Bucky reach the highest climax at the same time and let out a deep moan and heavy breathing as he rolls off of you and lays next you. You feel your legs shaking and cover your face with your arm as you don't have the energy to move. Bucky takes notice and smiles as he likes seeing you like that, not able to control yourself around him.
You get up first and walk into your bathroom to take a shower. You come out to find that Bucky has left but 'forgot' his shirt on the bed. Smiling, you throw it on and find jeans to wear.