𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

A tablet beeped as Julie's little brother Carlos walked around the dark living room, alone, a tense air around him.

"You can't hide forever, ghosties." Carlos said looking at his tablet which had yet to detect any ghosts.

He kept moving around, using his tablet to look for ghosts when finally, in the doorway, his tablet detected a ghost. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed.

His aunt turned the light on revealing that the "ghost" was her. "For the last time, mijo. Ghosts are not real." She told her nephew.

Little do they know, Leila mused as she and her ghost friends sat on the couch, Reggie sitting on the arm of the chair beside the couch.

"Typical adult." Reggie commented. "Do you remember when we were kids and they never believed what we said?" He asked his friends.

"Yeah. Because we were kids." Leila responded.

"I'm pretty sure that's just a "you" thing." Alex told him at the same time.

Leila looked at her twin raising a brow, "Our parents literally never believed us."

"I was always pretty trustworthy." He protested.

Leila scoffed.

"You were the one who dragged me into everything." He told her with a pointed look.

"I was the one who had fun." Leila replied with a smirk.

"Shouldn't we be more worried about Julie?" Luke questioned. "Her dad just busted her, okay? He's probably making her quit the band."

"He wouldn't do that." Leila cut in, "Not if he doesn't want Rose's ghost kicking his ass..." she muttered.

"Who's Rose?" Alex questioned.

"Julie's mom." She responded with ease.

"Okay well there's not much we can do about it now," Reggie told Luke, "But we can still help Carlos."

"Oh no..." Leila sighed.

"Adults not believing children ends tonight." Reggie told them. "Showtime." He said reaching for the light, he turned it off making Carlos' aunt gasp as the two looked up to the seemingly empty living room completely unaware of the ghosts sitting right in front of them.