𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Julie walked out of her home and out to the studio, she stopped a few feet in front of the doors to stare at it before she took a deep breath and pulled open the doors, a gust of wind seemed to rush over her as she opened them, she let out a sigh before walking over to the light switch which she quickly turned on to be able to see.

The lights turned on with a low buzz and Julie walked over to the piano which was covered in a white sheet, she put her hand on it and gently pulled it off, it pooled around her feet but her eyes were focused on the piano itself. She places her hands on it and exhales loudly, she moved around it, her fingers trailing the surface as she walked until she reached the bench where a music sheet laid untouched.

She picked up the sheet and placed it on top of the piano before sitting down. She sighed before inhaling deeply, "I'm so sorry mom." She spoke as she stared up at the ceiling, "That I haven't been here."

Julie sat there for a moment before she stood up and walked over to near the loft ladder, she stared up at it wondering what was up there before she made her way up the squeaky ladder.

When she reached the top she looked around to find all kinds of stuff from a guitar in its case to two pianos, one was pushed to the side covered in a thick layer of dust and unfamiliar to young Julie, the second she recognized immediately. It was hers after all.

She looked around until her eyes caught a cd laying on the wood of the loft, she picked it up curiously and looked it over the cover read 'Sunset Curve.'

Julie made her way downstairs with the cd in hand and went over to the CD player, she opened it and placed the cd inside before pressing play and setting the cd case on top of the CD player. She then made her way over to the couch and sat down as she listened to the beginning of the first song.

A rock guitar riff plays through the speakers, "One, two, three!" A male voice speaks through the player as he hits his drumsticks together before a bass comes in.

"Take off, last stop, countdown till we blast open the top." Another male voice sang as Julie nodded her head, liking the sound so far.

"Face first, full charge..." The song continues however a strange noise fills the room that sounds like screaming, Julie presses her hands to her ears as the song continued now a mere background noise, "Electric hammer to the heart!" The screaming intensified and the music suddenly stopped as three boys fell onto the floor, one of them groaned loudly as they all stand up, Julie gasps in shock as she stared at three boys.

One of them who was wearing a flannel hoodie coughed and gasped for air, the one who had groaned earlier groaned again as he brushed himself off, glancing in confusion at the leather jacket held in his hand.

"Whoa!" The boy in the flannel hoodie said before gasping, "Woah!" He repeated, "How did we get back here?"

Julie let out a scream as she stared at the boys and the mysterious boys joined in her screaming, Julie continued screaming as she ran out of the studio, confused, scared, and shocked by what all had just happened as she left three unknown boys in her studio.

When Julie came back to the studio she held a cross in her hands which she held in front of herself as she looked around the studio for the strange boys. "Are you still here?" She called into the studio, she exhaled shakily before adding, "Whatever you are?"

She looked around but found nothing, she lowered the cross and sighed. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." She told herself.

She heard a soft thud behind her before the voice from earlier spoke, "Well, we're all a little crazy."

Julie screamed again as she turned around to find those boys standing there.

"Oh my god! Please stop screaming!" One of them wearing a pink sweatshirt pleaded.

Julie stopped screaming, hearing a dog howl outside as she held the cross out again. "Who are you? And what are you doing in my mom's studio?"

The boy in the flannel approached her, "Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my... the grand piano is new and-" The boy paused as he giggled, "My couch!" He flopped onto the black leather couch with a happy sigh, he sat up and looked back, "That is definitely not my six-string."

The boy looked around before standing up and walking over to Julie, "Can you give me just one second? Just... give me a second. Thank you." He said as he walked over to his friends.

"Guys, what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast? And where is Leila?" He asked.

Ignoring the part about Leila, the leather jacket-wearing boy spoke, "Maybe... maybe she's a witch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling."

♪ 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♪

After Julie left, the boys were left alone with only a name of the strange girl in their studio, Julie. She also knew their names.

"Julie seems nice." Reggie said as she turned to the guys.

Alex groaned, "Did you miss the part where she kicked us out or..." He trailed off as Reggie looked confused, "Yes. Okay." Alex said.

"Looks guys there's bigger things to talk about like where Leila is or how we got here? Or that chick?" Luke told the boys.

Reggie's head shot up at the mention of Leila. "Do you think she's okay?" He asked worriedly as he held onto his jacket.

"I'm sure she's fine Reg. She's got her friends." Alex reassured his friend giving him a grin before his eyes caught the leather jacket Reggie held in his hands, wasn't he wearing that? "What happened to your jacket?" He asked in confusion.

Reggie shrugged. "I don't know." He responded as he picked it up, there was nothing different about it except the faint unmistakable smell of Leila's perfume. Confused but not trying to think of that too much, he brushed it off as he slid on his jacket, fixing it before grinning at his friends. "How do I look?" His friends rolled their eyes and walked away leaving him pouting. "Leila would've said I look amazing." Reggie mumbled before walking off as well to see what all had changed in their studio.

The answer was a lot.

♪ 𝟷,𝟷𝟸𝟼 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ♪