𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila was sitting on the couch, watching Julie pace in the middle of the room as the boys stood by their instruments waiting and watching the anxious girl who couldn't seem to relax.

"So what about Leila?" Alex piped up curiously as he twirled his drumsticks.

Julie paused, looking between Alex and Leila. "I'm honestly not sure." She shrugged, "Do you want to join?" She asked the girl who immediately shook her head.

"I'm fine staying invisible." Leila told her with a nervous smile, "They're the ones who want to be in the spotlight." She nodded over to the band.

"Hey!" Luke called in fake offense.

Reggie shrugged. "She's not wrong."

Alex stayed silent merely chuckling at the scene as Julie smiled softly, finally relaxing until a knock sounded in the studio coming from the studio doors.

"Alright!" Reggie exclaimed with a grin. "It's our time to shine."

Leila chuckled as she watched the bassist with a soft grin that always seemed to appear when he was around. "You're cute Reg." Leila commented without thinking, she didn't notice the blush on Reggie's cheeks that matched the one on hers.

Julie didn't seem to notice any of it as she rushed to the door, Luke and Alex however saw all of it, glancing between each other with a grin and a roll of their eyes, wondering when the two would realize how perfect they are for one another.

When Julie opened the door, her friend, Flynn, stepped back, crossing her arms over her stomach as Julie chuckled nervously. "Thanks for coming." She told her friend, "We just wanted to rehearse the song so it's perfect, which it's not but whatever." Leila shook her head, knowing the girl, it wouldn't be perfect no matter how many times they rehearsed. She happened to think it was brilliant and she knew the boys agreed, Julie was just nervous. Understandably so.

"No, if I'm gonna hear a song for your imaginary ghost band, I want it to be perfect." Leila snorted, she liked her. "So get back in there." Flynn shooed the girl back in before pointing at... nothing. The boys grinned from their spots as Leila chuckled. "All of you. You too."

Julie chuckled at her friend. "They're not out here." She told her.

"Oh, I know." Flynn responded.

Flynn walked into the studio as Julie sighed, closing the door behind the girl before spinning back around to look at the boys with a grin. "Alright guys, you ready?" She asked them.