𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"I'm sorry, Rose." Leila whispered as she stood in front of Julie's dresser the next day, holding a framed picture of Rose and Julie.

She sighed as she looked her former girlfriend — because ex felt too hard and incorrect to say but she knew Rose wasn't hers anymore — up and down in the picture, trying to categorize everything about her, so she could always remember not just the girl she knew but the woman that girl became after losing her.

"I should've been there." She said to herself, "I know things like that happen for a reason and if I was there, Julie might never have been born and met the boys but... maybe if I had still been around you would have lived. We would've lived."

She bit her lip, "I'm so happy to be back with the boys again, I know you know how much I missed them but..." she sighed once more as she made her way over to the window seat and sat down, "I miss you too..."

Her eyes strayed from the picture frame and wandered to the studio in the backyard. Who would've known Rose would move into this place? She wondered if Rose ever knew, if she had found Sunset Curves things and known, or if she had found pictures of Leila that she had never seen before and missed her like Leila missed Rose now.

There were so many questions Leila had for Rose or about Rose that she didn't have the answers to but maybe one day she would get the guts to finally find out more about the girl she left behind in death, and the woman she lost without even knowing it.

Maybe...

Leila shook her head and stood up, setting Julie's picture back onto the dresser before she poofed downstairs.

♪♪♪

Alex was sitting alone in the empty Orpheum thinking back to the past when Willie poofed in beside him.

"Is this seat taken?" The ghost asked smoothly, finally gaining Alex's attention since he didn't when he first came in. It was easy for Willie to tell the boy was lost in thought.

Alex looked over at the teen before looking back at the Orpheum stage as he mindlessly flipped his drum sticks around. He sighed heavily as he leaned back and told Willie, "This whole thing sucks."

Alex looked over at Willie as the man looked down, shaking his head. "Yeah, I messed up." Willie said feeling guilty as he looked up however he didn't look at Alex — he couldn't.

"No, it's like you said..." Alex bumped Willie's shoulder as they looked at each other, "you know, you didn't have a choice. I mean Caleb owns your soul."