𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila wasn't sure what happened. It seemed like lately she never knew what had happened. All she knew was that one second she was in that dark room alone and next she was falling into an alley, she let out a tiny scream as she hit the ground, curling around herself in instinct before clearing her throat and standing up.

She brushed herself off and looked around curiously, confused about where she was and how she got there. She was in a small alleyway, posters, and graffiti all over the wall and she heard a tiny unfamiliar voice telling her something.

"It's time." It said confusing Leila as she looked around for the source but found nobody around other than the people walking by outside the alley.

With her nose scrunched she walked out of the alleyway, looking around in confusion before she spotted a newspaper stand. She rushed over and tried to pick up the paper, frowning when she couldn't, instead, she stood over it and stared at it, reading it silently.

Los Angeles Times

Something has spilled on the exact date, stopping Leila from reading it however luckily for her the year was clear.

2014

That's impossible. Leila thought immediately, her eyes widened in shock. It couldn't be 2014, it was just 1996! She had been in that room for a few minutes not eighteen years!

This was insane.

Leila looked around, stumbling back from the newspaper stand only to bump into someone— or at least that's what Leila had expected to happen, instead, she fell through him, falling onto the concrete sidewalk as the man walked away with nothing but a shudder, not knowing what had happened.

Leila released a deep shocked breath, she had just fallen through someone! Wait, if she had died, did that mean she was a ghost now? What happened to heaven and hell, all that stuff? Was this what really happened?

Her mind went to her grandmother, Layla, wondering if this is what happened to her after her death.

Before she could think anymore about her sweet grandmother she caught sight of a guy about her age, maybe a bit younger, practically flying by on his skateboard, he had long hair, surprisingly long for a male though Leila liked it. He went right through her, like the other man had, not evening shivering at the feeling however Leila did. Somehow she knew he was a good guy.