𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila sat on the couch next to Reggie, Luke on Reggie's other side, as Alex paced the floor of their studio. The group watched their friend pace anxiously, worrying for the man who didn't seem to slow, let alone stop.

"I think he's practicing his model strut." Reggie whispered to Luke causing Leila, who had heard loud and clear, to roll her eyes.

"He's so nervous, he's almost making me nervous." Luke whispered back to Reggie who nodded in agreement before Alex slowed his pacing to look at them.

"Okay, look, you guys know I don't handle change well." Alex told them.

Leila snorted. "Yeah, you can say that again." She mumbled, her comment went ignored as Alex continued.

"All right? Death? That was a change." Reggie made a face of agreement as Alex continued, "Ok then we became ghosts. All right? Another change." Leila was almost surprised he wasn't counting off on his fingers as he spoke however when he continued, she tensed. "Then we find out Leila's a ghost too, another change." The boys glanced at Leila who tried to hide into the couch until Alex continued, drawing the attention away from his sister and back to him. "And... now we can be seen whenever we play with Julie. Big freaking change!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, but, bro, it was a good change." Luke told him, "With Julie, we can play on stage again and be the band we never got to be." Reggie nodded with a smile as he looked at Luke, however, his smile fell slightly when he glanced at Leila to find her frowning, looking down at her lap. Reggie reached out for her hand, a motion that did not go unnoticed by Alex.

Before Alex could say anything to his friend and sister, Luke continued, having not noticed the hand-holding between his friends, "Come on. I mean, you gotta be down for that."

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't be?" Once again Alex glanced at Leila who bit her lip. "I just... you know I wanna figure out why."

"Forget why." Luke replied as he stood up, "Man, I say we invite Julie to join Sunset Curve." Leila's eyes widened, glancing at Alex instantly to see how he felt knowing that be another, as he put it, big freaking change.

Reggie stood up after his friend. "Yeah totally. I mean like think about it. With a new lead singer and Leila, this band would be legendary."

"Hey!" Luke called in offense. "I'm our lead singer."

"Dude, that girl has the voice of an angel, and she can make us visible." Reggie told Luke as Alex began pacing again, Leila followed Alex's movements, worried about her brother although she stayed quiet, her mind stuck on Julie. "Without her, we're just like elevator music."