💀𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 👻

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

The first time Leila got invited to a party, she was sixteen years old. It was 1994, she was walking along the school hallway when one of the popular girls, Chloe Hathaway, came up to her with a bright fake smile on her face and bright pink fliers in hand.

"Hey, Leana!" Chloe greeted.

Leila narrowed her eyes as she gripped the backpack in her hand tighter, "It's Leila." She corrected bluntly.

"Whatever." Chloe said brushing it off, "You're Luke and Reggie's friend, right?"

Leila sighed. "Yep, that's me. Reggie and Luke's friend." She said.

"Great well you're invited to my Halloween party, it's gonna be great! Everyone who's anyone is coming!" Chloe told her happily as she shoved a bright pink flier into her hand. "It's this Saturday, be sure to bring your friends." She added with a smirk before rushing off to her boyfriend, Jeremy.

Leila sighed, crumbling the flier up and shoving it into her backpack to forget about it as soon as possible. She did not want to deal with people inviting her to a party because her friends are hot. Leila rolled her eyes as she continued walking to her next class, easily moving on from the invitation she was more than happy to forget all about.

Later on, Leila arrived at the boys' studio to watch their practice, she threw her backpack beside the couch and sat down on the couch Luke had bought with what little money he had saved up, it was used and didn't smell all that good but it fits perfectly in their studio.

Reggie stopped playing the bass as the others stopped playing their instruments as well, Reggie threw Leila a smile that sent butterflies to her stomach as he spoke, "Hey Leila!"

"How was school?" Alex asked curiously, the boys had skipped school yet again to focus on their music after Luke had a great idea for a new song that he had to write down on their way to school.

"The usual. I failed a test in History." Leila said as she pulled her paper out from her backpack, it was her history test that had a big D on it in bright red marker.

"Oof." Alex replied wincing in sympathy.

Luke scoffed, "It's history, who cares? It's the past, literally. Focus on the now." He told her with a grin.

Leila rolled her eyes. "Some people want to go to college one day Luke." She replied, "Honestly I'm surprised you guys haven't dropped out yet."

Bobby grinned. "Don't encourage them." He joked, somewhat seriously as he set down his guitar, Leila grinned back at him before looking back at her backpack, she rummaged through it to find today's homework before groaning and picking it up only to continue rummaging through it, not noticing the bright pink flyer that fell out of her backpack and onto the floor.