𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila stood outside the studio as the familiar sound of rock music blasted from inside the studio. She exhaled deeply as she relaxed, she knew without looking that it was them however when she stood on her tiptoes to find that her boys were indeed playing their music just as they had before, well she was at home.

Leila grinned as she stood outside, listening eagerly, not noticing the girl walk up to the studio. The girl didn't seem to notice her at first but when she did her brows furrowed.

"Who are you?" The girl asked in confusion.

Leila grinned sadly, "Me? I'm no one." She responded before turning around and walking away.

"Wait!" The girl called attempting to grab onto her, however, her hand went right through Leila causing her eyes to widen however Leila just walked away, unaffected by it. She just wished she could stay and hear her boys some more. That's all she wanted to do, merely listen to them. Maybe then her heart and her mind would believe they were really there.

Groaning Julie turned back to the studio as the girl disappeared from sight, the sound of the rock music filled the silence left by the girl as it continued to play from inside the studio, her studio.

Julie huffed as she blew a strand of hair out of her face, she had bigger things to worry about than the strange girl, like the crazy ghost boys who are playing music that the whole neighborhood can hear!

Julie opened the studio doors and walked in, stomping her feet as her monster slippers hit the floor of the studio. "Guys! Guys, stop!" She shouted. "Enough! Stop! Cut it out!" She made a motion with her hand and finally the boys slowly stopped playing.

"The whole neighborhood could hear you. I thought I told you to leave." Julie told them with her arms crossed over her stomach.

Alex, Luke, and Reggie stared at the girl in shock and awe. "Wait. P-people can hear us play?" Luke questioned

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" Julie continued.

"W-w-wait. Wait. So only you can see us, but everyone can hear us?" Alex asked. "I mean what kind of ghosts are we?" He asked his friends who gathered around his drums.

"Who cares, man? People can hear us play!" Luke said with a grin.

"We might be dead, but our music isn't." Reggie added fist-bumping Alex with a grin.

Suddenly, the doors of the studio opened to reveal Julie's father. Julie turned to him in panic, "Dad!"

"Hey." Her dad greeted. "Just making sure you're okay." He told her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player." Julie lied pointing to the CD player she had used when the boys first appeared.

Her dad looked over, noticing the boys' instruments. "Wait. Is this the junk that was in the loft?" He asked.

"Junk?" Luke repeated as Julie's dad walked around to Alex's drums where he banged them lightly.

"Some of this stuffs in pretty good shape." He observed before he kicked a part of the drum. "Hey, maybe we can make a couple bucks."

"What? Yo, stop touching my drums." Alex told Julie's father before remembering he couldn't see nor hear him. He looked at Julie for help. "Tell him to stop touching my drums."

"I liked that song you had on." Ray told Julie as he walked away from Alex's drums to Alex's relief.

"Sweet! We're Sunset Curve." Luke told the man as if he could hear him.

"Tell your friends." Reggie said with a grin.

"It's just an old cd I found." Julie told her dad.

Luke looked to Julie in offense, Alex looking with him as Reggie stared at Ray. "Well, still it's nice that you're listening to music again." He told her making Luke look back at the man. "Out here you can play whatever you want, whenever you want." Ray told his daughter extending his arms causing his hands to go straight through Luke and Reggie whose eyes widened.

Julie looked at the scene in shock, her mind going to the girl, how her hand had gone straight through her. Was she a ghost too?

"Oh!" Reggie said as he looked at his stomach which Ray's hand had just gone through. "That's nice!" Reggie continued, wishing his parents were that good.

"Stay out of this." Julie told Reggie.

Seeing as Ray couldn't see Reggie or any of the Sunset Curve members, he thought his daughter was talking to him. "I-I'm sorry, honey. I didn't..."

Julie rushed to correct herself, "Oh no, no, no, no. Not you. I mean... uh... er..." Julie chuckled nervously, "You know, give me a minute." She said as she walked her dad outside.

Ray stopped his daughter before she could push him fully outside. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey." He repeated, "We're gonna figure out this music program thing."

"Thanks, dad." Julie said before her dad finally left the studio, unknowingly leaving his daughter alone with three boys.

"He likes our song." Luke said proudly as Reggie stood next to him.

"Oh yeah. He doesn't count. He's a dad." Alex told them.

Julie rolled her eyes. "Why can't you guys just be normal ghosts?" Julie questioned. "Hang out at an old mansion. I hear Pasadena's nice." She told them before opening the studio doors to leave with an annoyed "Ugh!" The studio doors slammed closed, leaving the three boys alone.

♪ 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎... ♪

Leila wandered the beach lost at what to do or where to go. It had been years since she had been to the beach let alone this one. The one she had once walked on with her boys, playing music for the crowds. However, she had also slept here when she had nowhere.

No matter what Leila thought of, there was one thing that didn't change. This place brought back memories, both good and bad.

As she walked along the sand, the waves crashing down on the shore as they slowly drew closer to her, she thought back to the music or more specifically the people playing her music.

It was the same thing she always went back to. They were what her mind always went back to, the thing, the people, she could never really go back to. Until now.

Now it was a matter of bravery. If she was brave enough to start a new story with them, all it would take is a simple 'hello', and yet it seemed so difficult.

Leila sighed as she walked along the beach silently. She had a lot to think about, a lot to fear, a lot to worry about, just a lot. And somehow it always returned back to them.

♪ 𝟷,𝟷𝟹𝟻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ♪

Hey weirdos! Sorry it took longer to update, I've been busy with school and just life in general. Hopefully it won't take too long for the next chapter which I'm super excited to write as it may or may not be the chapter they finally reunite! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did be sure to...

Vote,

Comment,

And...

Be a weirdo! Buh bye! ❤️❤️