𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ♪

Leila poofs into a random hallway where she begins her search for the boys, she calls their names as she walks along the empty hallway until finally one of them called back.

"Over here, Leila!" Luke shouted from nearby.

Leila furrowed her brows and looked around in confusion. Over where? Leila was about to ask the said question when she spotted them standing nervously in the hallway, a janitor made his way around the school behind them however it was clear he couldn't see any of them as he danced along the way, whistling under his breath.

"Did you see that?" Alex asked in amazement as Leila poofed in front of them.

"They could see us, like actually see us!" Luke exclaimed with a big grin, thrilled at the memory of the crowd cheering for them, again. He could still hear their cheers.

None of the boys realized how much they had missed it until they finally did it again.

"I know." Leila told them with a grin.

"But..." Reggie spoke, stepping in front of them to gain my full attention. "Why didn't you want to join us?"

Leila bit her lip as Alex and Luke suddenly became all too curious, nearly as curious as Reggie. "I just- I haven't played in 25 years." She offered weakly with a shrug.

"So? We haven't played in 25 years-" Luke stopped short, "Wait, you haven't played since we died?" He questioned, when Leila shook her head he continued.

"Did you sing?" She shook her head.

"Play piano?" Another shake of her head.

"Dance? Anything?" Leila looked at the floor as she shook her head. "Did you- did you even listen to music?" Leila hesitated, she had done that of course, especially after meeting Rose who had ignited her love of music once more.

"After some time." Leila responded.

Alex, Reggie, and Luke stared at Leila in utter shock and disbelief. None of them could believe that a girl who had once said she couldn't live without music just dropped music after they died.

Reggie realized it first, then Alex.

She couldn't live without music. But not the music they were thinking of. Sometimes, music could be a person, even if just a person who inspired your love of music, and they were hers.