Because Halloween's a thing

(This was meant to go out on Halloween.)

Halloween. The one day of the year ALL the killers love. Why, you may ask? Well, it's the one day that Slenderman and his brothers aren't around. But, that also means that everyone is left at Slender's mansion.

Jeff: *from somewhere in the mansion* HAS ANYONE SEEN MY KNIFE?

Me: *sitting on one of the couches in the living room* No one answer. I wanna see what he does.

Ben: *playing video games* I'm in.

Jeff: SO HELP ME- OH! I FOUND MY MISSING KEY! NOW I CAN LOCK MY DOOR!

Liu: *walks in living room* Just got a really stupid yet good idea.

Me: Does it involve gorilla tape? Cause I'm half tempted to tape your brother to a wall and leave him there.

Liu: Uh.....no? But, what if we threw a party outside?

Ben: *eyes glued to the TV* What if Slender and his brothers show up? Last year, we did that and Jeff was dancing- while drunk- on the mansion's roof.

Me: I missed that?

Ben: Yep.

Liu: Anyone have a better idea.

Matt: *from behind the couch Ben was sitting on* We could go out and scare the shit out of people.

Me: Not a bad idea. And hey, maybe we could grab candy on our way back.

Liu: I'll go get Katline. If there's anyone who loves scaring people, it's her. Probably more than Jeff.

Me: Toby's gonna want to go too. After all, they're pranking buddies. Where one goes to pull pranks, the other must follow.

Ben: I'm also going.

Matt: So is Mikayla, Lazari, and I. Obviously, not in these human forms.

Me: Eh, I'll see what I can put together.

Ben: You don't have a Halloween costume?

Me: Not really.

Ben: *pauses game, then looks at me with a grin*

Me:......I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Ben: Five minutes, that's all I need to get something from the internet.

Me: Shi-

Ben: *jumps into the TV*

Liu: Can I give you a suggestion?

Me: Which is?

Liu: Run and hide.

Me: Way ahead of you. *runs to library*

*five minutes later, more people have entered the livingroom*

Ben: *jumps out of the TV holding a black bag* I'm back!

Jeff: *walks in with a juice box* Where'd you go?

Ben: Oh, did a little last minute shopping. *quickly looks around the living room* Hey Liu, where'd-

Liu: Hiding. I told her to go hide.

Ben: Aw, but I got these really cool costumes for her.....

Liu: Well, you kinda just took off without saying what you were gonna get. *pauses for a moment, then looks at Jeff* Are you seriously drinking from a juice box?

Jeff: It's fruit punch.

Matt: *bursts out laughing* HE'S ACTUALLY DRINKING A FUCKING JUICE BOX!