A Night at Splendor's + Important A/N

(This ENTIRE chapter will be done in Nina's POV. And I'm also adding three other proxies: Kate the Chaser, Rouge, and X-Virus. If there are any issues with my decision, I highly recommend keeping it to yourselves.)

(Nina's POV)

Katline and I sat in my room, waiting for Myles and Sniper to get back from Slender's. While waiting, Katline had brought an entire bag of chips that I can only assume she took from the kitchen.
"Think Splendor's gonna let us stay up late?"
I looked over at Katline before looking at the ceiling.
"Maybe, if we-"
Someone knocked on my door, in which I said that the person could enter my room. The door cracked open, and Sniper stuck her head in.
"So, there's been a little situation back at Slender's...."
"What happened?"
"Ehhhh....."
Sniper opened the door completely, revealing Liu, Marty, and May. Katline set the bag of chips down before running towards the door.
"Who did what?"
"Liu knocked Jeff and Ben out. So I told him and Marty to get their shit and come with me and my dad. Of course, May was running around in the woods for some odd reason."
May just started snickering, nearly dropping the bag she was carrying. Sniper walked into my room and sat in front of the opposite wall. She narrowed her eyes at May, which only caused May to burst out laughing.
"Don't-"
"WINDOWS!"
"NO!"
The rest of us started laughing with May, minus Sniper. Instead, she sat there glaring at May.
"Last time you were near a window May, you nearly fell out of that window."
May managed to calm herself down to the point to where she was able to talk.
"Ah, but you were there. You prevented me from falling out of that window."
"No shit."
By this point, most of us had stopped laughing.
"Anyone want to see if Splendor has anything for us to do?"
I looked at Katline, before slightly snickering.
"Or, we could just go to J's diner and see if she's still got the place open."
The others shrugged. Sniper stood up, just as Katline bolted out the door. The rest of us followed behind shortly after.

Once we had gotten to the main floor of Splendor's mansion, we were greeted by Diane, who seemed to have been covered in what I can only assume was mud, due to the pieces of grass that was easily seen.
"Eh, what happened to you?"
"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know."
Shortly after Diane said that, she walked right past us and up the stairs. Not long after, Myles was walking by, but stopped once he saw us.
"You guys heading out?"
"Yeah, we'll be at J's diner if anyone needs us."
Myles nodded before walking off. After Myles was out of sight, Katline grabbed my arm and began dragging me towards the door. The others followed behind.

After we were far enough from Splendor's, Katline picked up a stick and began dragging it behind her. I looked at her with confusion written all over my face. She looked at me with a massive smile on her face, before snickering.
"What's with the stick, Kat?"
"It's my tail."
After Katline had said this, May quickly found a branch and began dragging it behind her. Katline looked over at May, grinning. Both her and May began laughing, while Marty folded his arms.
"We must take our orders from the Lizard!"
I started laughing, just as Marty ran ahead of Kat and May.
"Hey Dead Eye, grab a stick. The Lizard is gonna need more people to lead."
Sniper shook her head at May, placing her arms behind her back.
"I refuse to drag a stick behind my ass."
"Asshole. Anyways, Nina, wanna follow under the Lizard's lead?"
I grabbed the nearest branch and began dragging it behind myself. I quickly caught up to Katline and May, following behind Marty. Not long after I had caught up to them, Katline froze.
"Where'd Liu go? I thought he was right behind us."
By this point, May, Marty, and I had stopped walking. Sniper, however, walked past us.
"He said he's gonna meet us at the diner. So I'd hurry if I were you."
"When did he say that?"
"Back at Splendor's mansion. While May was explaining as to why she was out here."
Sniper had stopped walking a few feet ahead of us, while we stood there staring at her in confusion. She turned to face us, crossing her arms while doing so.
"While May was telling us about Mike being busy, and how she wanted to avoid anymore people who could possibly be after her, Liu announced that he'd be waiting for us outside the diner. And you all said 'Ok', but Marty started laughing shortly after Liu had left. Why? I have no fucking clue."
"Oh, I thought he said something about seeing fries."
May, Katline, and I started laughing. Marty just grinned, bowing in front of the three of us. Sniper just shook her, before telling us to shut up and keep moving.