The Return of Myles Rivernas

(This part will be done in only two perspectives, Dynamite's and Myles's.)

(Dynamite's POV)

I sat there, looking dead at Lucas. For the being who's supposed to be monitoring everything that lives, he sure does a good job at letting the living do whatever.
"So, you're telling me that you've found our dead gunman by one of your sister's pools and you brought him here?"
Lucas took a moment before looking around. I guess he realized what my brothers and I were thinking, because he dropped his head.
"I thought you'd be slightly thrilled to see him. Guess I was-"
"Look, we don't have time for some stupid, sad excuse. The real problem is how the hell you ended up going through the window."
I watched as Slender's proxy, Masky, approached Lucas, pissed off. Before he could move any further, he was stopped. We all watched as Masky's arm was pulled behind his back, which caused him to be in serious pain.
"Not another step, Princess."
I looked at the gunman. I never knew his actual name. I then looked around at everyone else, seeing how they reacted. I guess the name "Princess" has been used on Masky before.
"The hell did you call me?"
"Princess. Figured it'd be a good nickname for ya, since you're acting like one."
"First the two different colored eyed bitch and now some guy who managed to bring himself back from the dead."
I guess that must have triggered something, because Masky found himself seeing the tiled floor. Connor burst out laughing, as did Crash.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. What did you say?"
I snickered as Masky repeated what he had said. The guy became furious, and it was easy to tell.

After Slender had let the guy throw Masky around for awhile, the doors to the meeting room flew open, revealing a pissed off Jeff. I knew what he was thinking when he saw what was going on, so I said nothing. At least, I knew only HALF of what he was thinking.
"Sniper's sitting out in the hallway just to avoid Masky getting his ass kicked? Wow."
"Who the hell is this 'Sniper' guy? If he's looking for a person to pick a fight with, I'll be more than happy to kick his ass."
Jeff nearly fell over laughing. I guess I have to admit that the guy's assumption as to who Sniper is was kinda funny. That's when some of the other pastas entered the room, followed by Sniper, who had her head down.
"How many of you are there?"
"I lost count after thirty. But, about your assumption as to who Sniper is. She's the one right next to the table."
I could have sworn I heard a bomb being dropped from millions of miles away. That's how silent the room fell.
"Why the hell is she looking at the ground like that?"
That's when Hoodie walked over to Sniper, probably to see if she was okay. She nodded, looking up at the guy. He froze, just as Sniper made eye contact with him.
"Hi........... Dad."
Offender must have been talking a sip of water, because he started coughing just after Sniper spoke.
"I figured that was who I thought it was. Myles, you are one sick son of a-"
"Did you keep your word, Offender?"
"As much as it killed me, I did."
That's when I looked over at Offender, seeing that he had this grin on his face.
"Of course, it's not really fair that I had to keep a distance from your daughter. You do realize that there are multiple people who could've pulled something like I would have."
Everyone froze, and I glared at Offender.
"Last I checked, no one else steps within three feet of Sniper without getting their ass handed to them."
"People piss me off, Dynamite. That's why they get their asses kicked."
"I would know that first hand."
I looked over at Jeff, who was raising his hand. I noticed that a few other pastas had also raised their hands, including Hoodie.
"And what about the other males in this group? I'm sure they've tried something."
"Nope. But that's because either they're friends of mine or they just hate my ass."
That's when Sniper folded her arms, turning towards Lucas's sister's gunman Myles. He also had his arms folded, which I guess wasn't all too surprising.
"Which brings me to ask you this: How the hell do you know Offender?"
Myles grinned, then began snickering. Now this came as a shocker for me and my brothers. We've never seen the man smile, let alone snicker.
"Hey Slendy, you still have it?"
Slender turned his head towards Myles, nodding. I looked at Connor, who shrugged his shoulders.
"This will be better than knowing that I kept the chest, but I've placed it in the basement of Splendor's mansion."
"Good. Cause I'm in the mood for a little group killing, kinda like how we use to do things before I died."
The other pastas looked at one another confused. I let out a small laugh, which escalated to the point where my brothers were laughing.
"The hell are you talking about? I've never seen Slender or his brothers kill for fun. They usually have us doing the killing."
That's when I fell out of my chair, laughing. Connor and Crash were keeping themselves upright while I laid on the ground.
"What's so funny?"
"Clearly you guys never bothered to ask about what we USE to do."
I had pulled myself up to where I could see over the table.
"Those five are probably the most deadly five you'll come across. Of course, even the most deadly need a break from killing."
"How long?"
I turned my head towards Sniper, seeing that she was looking towards the ground. Myles walked over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder.
"I would have told you something sooner, but I also had to worry about your safety."
"Still-"
Sniper's head shot up to where she was looking Myles in the eye.
"-it would have been nice knowing that my dad was a fucking killer."
"And it's nice knowing that you followed my footsteps instead of your mother's."
"I tried going my own- wait, you KNEW what she was doing?"
Myles laughed, which still surprised my brothers and myself.
"How bout we talk about this outside. Seeing that these fuckers aren't real big on using anyone's real name."
I watched as Sniper nodded, then followed Myles out of the meeting room.