'Hog Hideout (pt. 1)

(Zero's POV)

"Anyone know where the hell this place is? Or who runs it?"
I looked at the others, expecting someone to answer.
"It's a good thing Marty and I are here. Otherwise, you all would be running around clueless."
I looked over at Sniper, or as Dolly call's her, "Terrifying Blue".
"WOW! And here I thought we'd be a lost cause. Let me guess, next you're going to say that it's going to be a suicide mission, right?"
"Shut up Princess. Or I'll just hang you in a tree, by your feet."
I scanned everyone who was sitting at the table. Most were annoyed with the idea, some weren't paying attention, and then there's Jeff's brother. From the looks of it, he seemed like he was gonna laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing really."
"I smell bullshit. What's so funny?"
Liu looked over at Slender, and I knew something was up.
"I think the four of us can take it from here. We'll have this done before the day after tomorrow."
"That is, if Jeff doesn't pull what he did last time. He could have been shot."
I watched as Slender spoke to both Sniper and Liu. I leaned over to Dolly, who looked like she was going to rip someone's head off their shoulders. We had to keep our voices down, that way we wouldn't be caught.
'Think something's going on?'
'Pffft, if anything, something's DEFINITELY going on. Why would they take a mission without seeing if there was anything we could do?'
'I don't know, but something's up with how they took up the mission like that. And I plan to get to the bottom of it.'
Dolly gave me a thumbs up, knowing that, if I wanted to do something, I'll do it.
"Just for the record, Liu, I'm not doin' this mission. Just staying here so that Smile doesn't get into shit. Also because one of us has to keep an eye on Kat."
That gave me an idea. I looked around, seeing if anyone else was going to speak.
"If Jeff won't go on this mission, then I will. Besides, it's been awhile since I went outside the woods. I kinda miss the streets."
"You can go, but you'll have to follow whoever's leading the mission. I'll let you four decide."

Everyone else, except for Ben, Liu, Sniper, and I, left the room.
"So, who's gonna lead the mission?"
"Depends on where we are. For example, let's just say we're trying to get into a facility. Ben will most likely be leading us through that."
"Or if we're going through unknown territory. We'll usually leave it to Liu, since he had been wandering around on his own."
"And then there's the some places that we won't trust. That'll leave Sniper to get us pass."
I looked over at Ben, hoping he would have something to say.
"What they said, but they did forget something. Or, someone to be exact."
"Right. Alleyways. That would be Jeff's job to get us through."
I snickered, knowing a thing or two about alleys.
"What?"
"It's just, I'm also the type of person who roams around in alleys. Shit , I wouldn't be surprised if we get this done before tomorrow night."
"Don't get your hopes up. Whenever these types of missions pop up, usually someone ends up badly fucked up in the worse ways possible."
I looked over at Sniper, who shrugged. I then stood up, leaving the room. I decided to head to Dolly's room to see if she was up for a little walk in the woods. Passing by Nina's room, I heard her, Katline, and Diane talking to one another.
"... but don't get me wrong. It'll be a good idea. Just don't say anything until she gets back."
"I dunno Kat. What if she tries to kill one of us?"
"Trust me, she won't. Besides, I think it'll help."
"Not only with missions, but with something else too. I'm not going to say what exactly, but I'll let you two figure it out over time."
Rolling my eyes, I continued to Doll's room. Knocking, I cracked open the door, seeing that Dolly was spralled out on her floor.

"So, about these 'Roadhogs', what exactly caused them to end up on Slender's shit-list?"
I looked at Dolly, tapping my chin.
"My best bet is that they've been hanging around the outskirts of the woods."
"That would explain why our missions have been dropping to the point where we're having to head further towards the edge of the woods. I mean, how stupid are these guys?"
"Stupid enough to have the big leagues after them. If I remember correctly, Martin said something about them having a hideout. Surprisingly, Sniper's been there. And I don't think it went well last time."
"Guess that explains why she got a little antsy when Martin brought it up. I'm just surprised that something like a hideout can scare someone like her."
I guess I forgot to close Dolly's door, because we nearly killed Jeff.
"You'd be surprised."
"WHAT THE HELL JEFF!?"
"Just sayin'. You'd be surprised as to what else scares her."
"Is it your face?"
"You wish. You didn't hear this from me, but she's afraid heights. Figured that out during the three year mission."
"I don't want to ask."
"Pine trees."
I could have sworn Jeff's smile grew. I narrowed my eyes, then began motioning for him to leave. Once he was gone, I stood up.
"We're leaving as soon as they get back from the diner. So, that means we'll have time to go on a walk and possibly kill someone. Depends on if we find anyone."
"Okay. And while you're away I'll keep myself locked in my room, bored."
"No way. I'll see if Puppet's free. Maybe he'll be able to help you out with your right arm's joint."
Dolly gave me the "I so hate you" look. It's not that she doesn't want her joint fixed, it's just that she doesn't like the idea that I won't be there to mess around with her little puppets.
"C'mon, it won't be that bad. Shit, Puppet's actually a lot better than you think."
"It's not that, it's just....."
She shuddered, and I knew what she was thinking.
"Afraid to head into the attic?"
"Sorta."
I shrugged, knowing full well with how she felt. I wasn't a huge fan of the attic, but learned that it's the best place to go if I needed to let some anger out.

Later that night, we were all scattered throughout the mansion. I was laying across the couch, refusing to sit up.
"Sorry folks, I refuse. You guys are gonna have to sit on the floor."
That's when the scent hit me. I knew it all too well.
Fucking hair dye.
"Who the hell stole hair dye? And who's using it?"
Because of where I had spent most of my life, I had pretty much developed a kick ass sense of smell. The others, however, looked at me like I was talking to a wall.
"Must be your imagination. No one's using hair dye."
I shrugged it off after awhile. Guess it was just my imagination.
But I could have sworn I smelt hair dye. Weird. Oh well, guess I better lay off caffeine for awhile.
I saw Katline race by, carrying a bag. I didn't bother to ask, nor do I bother to follow.