Another announcement because why not?

(Picture above is a drawing done by me. And yes, it's signed. I created a base for the drawing, so if anyone wants to use it, let me know.)

I actually have no idea what and why it's taking me so long to update. But I might know. I can't really say much, but I've recently gotten my third warning. And this one might actually be worse then the other two I've received (not gonna go into detail about those). Also, there's the simple fact that I babysit throughout the week.

Uh, what else is new? I recently spoke to Girly. And I sent her a few screenshots from this app (nothing bad). My family also had to get rid of two of our dogs. One of them, and yes I did call her this, was my "child". The other one, I'm sorry for saying this, was a complete fucking idiot. She legit barked at the sound of crickets (or as my mother puts it, barking at cricket farts). The other one had attempted to kill my brother's dog.

Now that that's said and done, I realized that there are a some of you who like the characters both Girly and I own. For the ones I own, you guys can use them. Just remember to say that I own them. As for Girly's characters, Dolly, Matt, and Mikayla (soon to be a fourth), I'll have to talk to her about that. And if she allows it, tag me until further notice (meaning until Girly has her own account).

If y'all would excuse me, I have a LOT of shit to rant about to my friend. It's mostly about my dad...... and it's never really pleasant as how I say things. The only reason I can rant about my dad to her is because she knows the WHOLE story.