Please read before moving forward

So, Project Sniper is on hold for now. If anyone has suggestions, place them here.

Anyway, you might be wondering why the fuck I'm writing this. I'll tell you, Nina has been my number one favorite Creepypasta characters. Now, I know her story has been updated, and that pissed me off, but I don't remember in the original story of her being a fangirl. In fact, I remember it being something along the lines of her reading a document that she found online about Jeff and realized that they both have a few things in common. But, hey, either way she still ended up being a serial killer. Just saying.

Also, this perspective is going to bounce between four people. Nina, Dolly (an oc), Toby, Rose-Ann. No hate please.

A bit about Dolly. She is Zero's friend. And a life sized doll. I'll have a picture of her soon. She has little puppets, but you'll learn about them throughout the story. Also, please, for the love of all things horrifying, do not say Dolly is one of Puppteer's puppets. I will be personally death staring your comment.

I think that just about....no wait. Forgot to mention that there will be mentioning of four of my OCs. Diane (a humanoid spider), Sniper (proxy), Katline (who is Jeff and Liu's younger sister), and Rose-Ann Bloodbath (a witch who has rare abilities). And that's about it.