And the pranks keep rollin'

(Toby)

I woke up the following morning with something sitting on the end of my bed. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized it was a gift.
"'For my new Pranking Buddy,
I hope this will help you be able to prank in peace. Also I hope that my little gift comes in handy when you least expect it. -Crazy Katline. Well, let me be the judge of this."
I opened the gift, expecting something to jump at me. When I realized that nothing was leaving the gift's box, I peered into the box, seeing a ton of stuff I could use for pranking people. I found what Katline had said would be useful to have on hand.

After hiding everything, I decided to grab something to eat. It wasn't hard to do, cause someone had already began cooking.
"Who's cooking?"
"Go look."
I walked into the kitchen, and was about to say "What the fuck!" when Jeff noticed that I had entered the kitchen.
"What are you doing in here?"
"What's it look like?"
"When did you learn to cook?"
"Get out."
I left the kitchen, and sat in the living room. Masky looked like he was going to burst out laughing at any minute. I saw Sniper heading to the kitchen.
"Jeff's in there, cooking."
"How am I not surprised. I hope it's that egg shit."
"Huh?"
"Wait, nevermind. That's a three person job, and we're down a man."

Soon as Jeff finished making breakfast we all sat down at the table. The food looked edible, but none of us were sure if it was edible. That was until Sniper started eating, and then we began eating shortly after. All of us remaind silent, except for Jeff and Sniper.
"So, find out what the hell had my brother hostage?"
"Working on it. Besides, I haven't seen anything like it. Weird."
"Well, have you found an answer to why you have no happiness?"
"Family curse."
"Sounds interesting. How's it work?"
"Something is taking from the newborn individual, and a 'gift' is given. Sometimes the gift is good," she pointed towards her hair, "and other times, the gift is nothing but trouble."
"So I take it that your happiness was taken and replaced with blue hair."
Sniper nodded. That explains why she was never fazed about anything we did. Explains why she never laughs, let alone smile.
"And what about the two different eyes?"
"Probably the bad part of the curse."

After breakfast had been cleared up, Masky and Hoodie went to make sure that the training area was cleared. That allowed the rest of us to sit back and enjoy an hour or so of relaxing. Jeff and Ben began playing video games, seeing who would be in charge of evening patrol.
"Waste of time. Besides, a proxy has to go with you guys anyways."
"Shut up Toby. Unless you want to go against one of us."
I rolled my eyes. Of course Ben would act like this.
"Ben, don't make me do it. I will take your consoles again."
I looked at Sniper, confused then back at Ben.
"Okay, okay, okay. I won't do it again. I swear."
"Good."
Sniper walked off. Just afterwards, someone began knocking on the front door. That caused everyone to run and grab their weapons. Sniper opened the door, dropping her rifle. I poked my head out of my hiding spot, only to see someone standing at the front door. Since Jeff and I were both in the same place, he saw the guy, too.
"No fucking way."
"What?"
Jeff stood up, walking over to the door. I followed, gripping my hatchets.
"Jeff? So this is where you stay?"
"Hell yeah! Sniper, as you might have guessed, also stays here. There are a few others."
"Few? There's a shit ton of us Jeff."
"Damn to you woman."
"I hate to ask, but who the hell is he?"
"This is my brother, Liu."
Liu had stitching on his face, but I didn't want to ask what the hell happened.
"Does Katline know he's here?"
"No. And don't go-"
I ran into Slender's office.
"Can I make a quick phone call to Splendor's mansion?"
"Alright, what for?"
I explained that Katline's and Jeff's brother was here and that it would be a good idea to let her know.
"Alright, make it quick."
As soon as Slender told his brother about my request, I was given the phone. I waited until I heard Katline.
"Hello?"
"Hey, guess what?"
"Toby? Everything okay?"
"Uh, yeah. Well, minus the fact that you're missing out on a little family reunion. Liu's here."
I heard the phone drop, followed by excited screams from Katline. Minutes later, she had calmed down.
"I'll be there in about five minutes."
"Okay."
After hanging up, I turned around to see that Sniper had followed me.
"Jeff's going to have your ass."
"He'll thank me later."