A/N

Hey guys.....so I wanted to know something.

Supposedly, you have all this time to edit stories, but you can't with help your anger getting in the way. What do you do? I'm only asking because that's exactly what's been going on lately. If y'all want to know what's been going on, I can only say that it involves my dad. He's been a real fucking prick for the past few months. And I know why.

On top of that, Girly and I spoke the other day. I didn't get to speak with her for long.

Oh, and before I forget, I've been having this weird addiction where I'll mess around with this "Wheel of Names" app (search it up on the internet, that's how I downloaded it). If you're looking for something to pass the time, just get the app and list out some random names (I honestly was just screwing around with the pastas, so don't judge).

And before anyone asks, yes I do have chapters done, no I haven't uploaded them. I'm a little iffy on them tbh. They still need some editing here and there, but I'll try to get them uploaded soon.

Now....... what was I going to say
.........oh! I'm currently taking up suggestions for the second book (as in I'm adding characters) and I wanted to know who I should add (the first six characters to be suggested will be added). Plus, I'm also curious as to who's POVs you guys are wanting to see in the second book/near future. But (there's always a but for these), I will only be selecting a few.

So, now that that's cleared up, I'm going to go ahead and fix those two partially finished chapters. Then maybe upload them. It all depends.