'Hog Hideout pt2

(I'm going to try something different. If all goes well, I might keep using this idea. I'm going to be switching povs. For this chapter, I'm switching between Ben, Dolly, and Nina.)

(Ben's POV)

Most of us sat in the living room, like Katline and Diane had asked. Zero actually sat up, which I guess was a good thing. We looked over at the living room's entrance, seeing Katline, Diane, and Nina standing there. Jeff's sister had this grin that could be described as.... terrifying.
"So, I bet you're all wondering why we asked you to be here?"
"Just tell us Kat. Besides, Slender has a time set for everyone to be in their rooms."
Katline nodded, then disappeared. She returned, not entering the room.
"Now, fair warning, this was all Katline's idea. Nina and I just helped out."
Katline dragged Sniper into the living room.
"Told you assholes someone was using hair dye."
I rolled my eyes. Of course they'd be up to something. Guess I'm going to have to ask Jeff a few questions tomorrow, or whenever he gets back from his mission.
"Ben, everything okay?"
"Huh?"
"You're doing it again. Staring off into space."
I looked at Sniper, who had sat down on the couch across from the one I was seated on.
"Everything's fine. Just thinking about something to tell Jeff when he gets back."
"He should be back before lights out. That is, if he doesn't end up getting chased by the police. Again."
"I could go after him!"
We all turned our focus towards Katline, who seemed to be determined to go outside the mansion.
"I'm sure he'll be fine Katline. Besides, we wouldn't want-"
"If my stupid ass gets lost, so fucking what. I'll still be able to find my brother. He knows the way back here."
This is new. Jeff told me she'd always listen, no matter who was giving orders. Weird. I wonder if this runs in their family, or if it's just the two of them.
"Guess who's back from evening patrol?"
"Great timing. Kat's wanting to hunt down Jeff, since he's not back yet. Think you can help her?"
"Funny story. We actually ran into Jeff and, well, let's just give him time to cool off. Someone pissed him off, and he won't say who."

Not even an hour later, Slender began having all of us head upstairs to our rooms. There's never any trouble with the whole thing, but tonight was a little.... different.
"Hey Ben, mind doing me a favor?"
I looked over at my door, seeing Marty.
"What? I'm kinda busy."
"Right, busy. Listen, Sniper said you were good with electronics."
"So?"
"The place is wired with cameras."
"Are you intentionally giving me an idea?"
"Bingo. I was hoping you'd be able to monitor everything while they deal with the issue. Makes shit easier."
I had to think about what Marty had said. Monitor everything? Hell yeah! I'll just add in a few electric shocks and we'll be great.
"I'll see what I can do."
Marty nodded, closing my door as he left. For a bartender, this guy sure knows a thing or two about how to bypass cameras. And from the looks of his clothing, it's safe to assume that he also knows how we run things around this mansion. But, why is he giving me this information? What did these assholes do to piss off someone like Marty?

(Nina)

The next morning, I woke up seeing Diane stretched out in a hammock made out of acidic webbing, Katline curled up in a ball at the foot of my bed, and no sign of Sniper. That's when I remembered her saying that she has a tendency of waking up before anyone else. I got out of bed and went downstairs, seeing that she was the only other person up.
"I was just about to do morning wake up call. Wanna help?"
"As long as I'm not getting Jeff up, I'm in. Just be careful with waking up Ben. He has a thing for throwing a controller at everyone who wakes his ass up."
"Not everyone."
"What?"
I looked at Sniper, completely confused.
"Although, I'm a little surprised that he's throwing controllers at you all."

After we finished our conversation, we went back upstairs. Sniper gave me a few rooms, while she took the others. I was a little disappointed when she told me I had to wake Masky up, but then I remembered what happened the last time she delt with the ass.