A small question

Dear lord, I'm probably going to regret asking this, but for the sake of Girly (what we're calling my sister) I wanted to know something.

So, hypothetically, if I were to add ships to this story (not saying I would or wouldn't) what would they be?

For example, Matt and Mikayla, they're not my characters. They're Girly's. And she doesn't care if I use them or not (same with Dolly). Yet, my sister has a request. Matt and Mikayla are to be shipped with one another.(Never ask what goes on in my sister's head. Even I don't know.)

I'm only asking because before posting my last chapter, I was visiting my dad and my sister just happened to bring up Creepypasta out of the blue. So, I tried showing her this book. And failed, miserably. My sister has a few ships (in which involves my OCs. That little shit) and I wanted to know if you guys have any. I won't add them, unless I get an "okay". And if my sister doesn't lose her shit.

Sniper: Excuse me,the fuck?
Me: Shhhhh, tell no one.
Sniper: *backs away, flipping me off*
Me: Or so help me I'll say it!
Sniper: *already gone*

Jeff: *shows up* What did I miss?
Me: Shouldn't you be hiding from Nina and Jane?
Jeff: Uhhhhhhhh, fuck! *leaves*
Me: Good thing he didn't ask what I was doing. Otherwise I'd be dead.

________________________________

Also, I made a thing awhile back. I was wondering if anyone recognized the artwork

 I was wondering if anyone recognized the artwork

It's a redraw I did. There's only one issue I have with it. I didn't sign it. T-T

And now to question society! Jk, come up with new chapters. Since we're already over 400 reads. I really appreciate that you guys take time to read this. It doesn't help that I've been having some issues lately, such as twitching every now and then. It's never been as bad as it is now. And it's been screwing with my speech abilities for however long.

About the whole ship thing It's not something I would ask on a regular basis. This is, if I prove myself wrong, the first time I have ever asked anything like this. Which proves that I either don't like talking about certain things or just don't want to waste time with random questions. I don't know.