28/10/21

This takes place after mugen train

Notes

______________
Hey... mutuals uh dont...kill me please :) and dont mention this to the others please............
______________

Rengoku woke up feeling sweaty and uncomfortable. Confused to where he is , he scans the room with caution. It was dark but he could make up a few things.
".. im at the butterfly estate..."
He tries to lift himself off the bed he was in yet to no avail. He felt numb amd heavy. He tries to move once more but ends up getting nowhere. Defeated he laid down on the bed once more...

---

He hears footsteps gradually getting louder. Someones approaching him.
" its probably kocho "
he thought as the foot steps were light and soft. He turned his head to look at the door. It was not Opened but he could feel someone right outside it.

The door opens.

Rengoku shuts his eyes as the sudden beam of light hits his eyes.

" k...ocho....-"

" no dear. "

Rengoku opens his eyes , he could only make out a mans figure since the lights from the other room are still
glaring. He squints his eyes to try to make out the mans features. His Pink hair and golden eyes were the only thing he could make out. A sense of familiarity hits him. Hes seen this man before.

" uppermoon 3."

Rengoku shifts himself so his whole body is facing him. Though he knows hes no match for him even at this state , rengoku remains wary.

" Akaza. Thats my nam-"

" I don't care for your name. Leave ."

" Make me."

The stare at each other for a while. Akaza heads back to close the door.
" click ". He locks it and switches on the light . Rengokus heart dropped . Hes Scared . Even akaza could see it clearly . Rengoku had no way out , but its not like he could have stood up and walked away anyways. But help could not come no more . There were no windows too. Rengoku assumes that everyone was in a deep sleep since akaza was able to pass through with the lights on in the hallways unseen.

" what .. are you doing demon ? "

Rengokus breath is shaky. Hes hesitating and re thinking his words before he says anything.

" i said my name is Akaza. Please , call me Akaza ."

Akazas face softened. He looked quite sad in a way. Rengoku was confused to Akazas sudden change in expression. Akaza sounded like he was Pleading , begging Rengoku to call him by his name.

" State your buisness. "

" Why , I just wanted to check up on you "

" And why ? "

Akaza shrugs his shoulders. Rengoku was not happy with his answer. He looked away in Search for his blade. Its gone. "Of course" he said under his breath. Akaza knew what Rengoku was searching for and smiled . He smiled.

---

Akaza sat next to Rengoku. He could see a slight shade of pink on his face , he was confused .

" i think you look pretty "

" Well that was random. Say demon , what are you going to achieve by saying this ? You are just playing with your food . "

" playing... With ... Food...?"

Akaza had ignored Rengoku calling him demon this time. Rengoku was quite confused when he heard the slight confusion in Akazas voice.

" pffft , yeah? Youre here to finnish me . Eat me . I mean what else would you be here for? Hurry up . This tension is painful enough. "

"whoa whoa whoa.- hey im not here to-"

" bullshit-. Now hurry up. Your gonna get caught. Finnish me demon. But i wont go down without a fight. "

Akaza waved his arms around , trying to calm down this sudden heat in the conversation.

"Look , i would love to fight you again
BUT right now , i just wanted to Genuinely check up on how your doing. Im impressed that you survived after. I did punch a hole in you."

"Then the point in saying im pretty? "

Akaza turns red. It was very noticeable. It stretched from his cheak to his ears. Akaza chuckles and turns his head to avoid eye contact with Rengoku.

" W-whats this? Your turing red- are you sick?? Or is this a new fighting technique thing????"

" Oh kyo , you're so clueless.."

Rengoku was Genuinely was in a trance

---

"Im pretty?"

Notes
________________________________

Insta // Twitter : Presnougt