29/12/21

Notes ,
The first chapter of this new year!!! Happy new year guys.... from the title yes , this was worked on the 29th so this took a few days aha.. hope you enjoy this!!!!
Also school is starting again so updates won't be as frequent anymore sorry..
__________________________

His hair so yellow , he could have been the second sun. His eyes , his glare , soothing and soft. A hint of comfort can be felt when his gaze reaches mine. His body oh , he was built to perfection. Every single part of him , flawless in my eyes. His voice so calm , I could listen on repeat.

But ever since I've gotten my hands on him , his shine has faded. Not completely but his sunny smile has died down to the shimmers of the moon. Low and dim. No longer blinding to the eyes. Where has that ball of sunshine gone?

I must see the sun again , even if I have to use force. I'll do anything to get him to shine bright once more , to be able to contain this endless supply of sunshine. I need to have it all to myself.

As Kezio thinks of ways to get kyojuro up and running again , The flame pillar hides in the corner of his empty room , curled up in a ball. His face stained with dried tears , he shakes vigorously to only wake up with a hard flinch. Just what has that man been dreaming of? The man falls back asleep though it's afternoon. Kezio leaves the house , away to get supplies to stock up the empty shelves.

---

3 days have passed by. Day ??....

How long has it been? Mitsuri has no clue. All she knows is that it took her and akaza a few days to catch up and find Kokushibou and Douma. All four of them now headed east while Tanjiro and Senjuro persuaded East. Though Tanjiro and Senjuro were headed the opposite direction from the four , they had been able to gather information on the woman's where abouts. Turns out she gets supplies from multiple areas and she frequently gets it from the East. They hope for success on finding the womman.

"Akaza-dono , Mitsuri-chan! Great to see you all here~!" Douma had a coy smile on his face. He seemed more alerted when They had shown up. Either their precence bothered him or he had sensed something was up.

"OK,  alright , Kokushibou lead the way please" Akaza ignores Doumas statement as he , Mitsuri and Kokushibou start exchangeing information. Leaving Douma out.

"hm~! We better get moving!" Douma tries to grab their attention but to no avail. So he stands quietly eavesdropping into their conversation.

"OK everyone to your positions." Mitsuri had instructed,  she knew Douma had heard everything , but it was not like they were hiding it from him. They just didn't want Douma to talk alot which causes them to forget what they were blabbering about.

They all head towards a village near a whole range of trees. This could be the place. They all headed inside and gathered information.  This could take a while.

---

During Akaza and Mitsuris 3 day long Journey , Senjuro and The Kamado siblings have been seeking out alot of information.
They passed by many villages and stores that seem to have some sort of connection to the kidnapper. They all describe her as a small petite womman who wears a blue Yukata . They all say that no matter what clothing she wears there's always a brand on it with a fire symbol next to a flower symbol.

After 3 to 4  villages they confirmed this information about the person who had taken Kyojuro and sent a crow. After a few hours The four have gotten the message. They made a plan.

This is how it will go

Tanjiro and Senjiro would stay around one of the villages in search of the captor when she gets out. Then follow from there.

The four would continue their search for Rengoku's  location in the meantime since it may take months before she goes to the village to restock on supplies.

---
Day???

2 weeks into the plan..

Akaza had found traces of a carriage but was led to a cliff. They must have taken a turn or it had fell. Douma was not much help , though he did find some trails , it was too led to a dead end. Either these tracks were made to fool people or it was covered up. Kokushibou thinks otherwise.

Senjuro was staying at an Inn while Tanjiro was busy on the lookout. He had left Nezuko with Senjuro just in case anything happens. Sadly she hasn't come to the village , the three went to check on the other villages she had went too but there was nothing. Maybe in a few more weeks she would come out to get more supplies. Patience Tanjiro... she will come.

______

Hes not. Hes not...

Kezio runs out of the house , Kyo still fast asleep.
As she wanders around the trees she notices her carved on one.
Did kyo do this? Does this mean he likes me? She thinks  , head rumbling with thoughts , she smiles.  Maybe he does have feelings , he's just playing hard to get.. I can do this..

He loves me he loves me.

---

Waking up was not Rengokus favourite thing to do anymore. With nothing to motivate him to get up and ready. He would lie down for hours before getting up. Especially if the night before was a night of her using him for her own pleasure. Those nights were when his thoughts of suicide were at its peak. But he always tries to find light inthese very dark situations.

He gets up and contemplates on everything.
Then he gets himself cleaned . Everytime he enters the bathroom he could see his hair grow longer and longer. His captor seems to not put any care in his hygiene. Soaps were always empty and she would always forget to restock it even though he had asked about it several times. Not even a hair brush was given to him , so he had to use his hands to comb his hair and untangle everything. His long hair didn't seem like a bother to her but it did to him. Sometimes its the water that runs out.

After all the fuss in the toilet he gets dressed into the same yukata , and I mean the one he uses everyday. She didn't buy him any other. Just one. She didn't even get him several of he same designed clothing. She really though one Yukata could last a long time . He would be using it everyday and have to wash it multiple times. And he had to stay in a towel the whole day until his clothe was dry. He was glad he had two pairs of fundoshi though. At least he wasn't completely butt-naked

Once getting dressed he goes out for a stroll. He avoids her at all costs. Tries to make himself as busy as possible. He strolls around to see her name on a tree.

'Kezio' he thinks , remembering how he had carved her name but still manage to forget it soon after. Kyojuro was never the type to forget easily . Though now he had her name embedded in his mind,  he cant seem to put himself together to actually use it. Let alone say it. It felt foul on his tongue.  Worse than what he felt when he first tried Akaza's name. It gradually got better but he can't see himself getting used to this.

______

See you in the next one!!