14/4/23

lmao i forgot about this book.

////

hey? its been 3 years.

" are you ready? " The room was propt with lushes flowers topped with a flower that once scared demons away.

" very much " The person who had before sworn to keep demons away swayed and giggled.

.

"hey, wait for me here , same time same place in three years. okay?" Akaza whispered to Kyojuro. With Sorrowful eyes and a mellow tone.

Hes sought to find himself, to find Hakuji. But why? why is he trying to find this person? Whos Hakuji why is he looking for him when he can just turn around and look at him. Him...

.

Muzan fell, and so did the demons that came with him.

the uppermoons have agreed to back down the fight  , knowing they'll be dead no matter the choice. Whether its by Muzan himself, the slayers or their masters death. No slayer saw them after the fight,  no one knows if they live or if they died by someones hand.

All they know is that they wont need to worry anymore.

.

Akaza pleaded for help, for guidance offering anything to that figure. Just to be able to see his light.

" foolish, ive become a man with no honour "

The figure is swept away by a gentle breeze,
Akaza follows the trail.

.

" RENGOKU-SAN! " Tanjiro hugs the man for a breif moment then hes pulled back , to reality.

Every slayer celebrates, cries , mourn every lost for this big win.

But Kyoujuro was still at war, he cant seem to stop fighting something inside him. He yearns for something inside his heart. He mourns his loss and commemorate the win over Muzans reign.

.

The flowers are in bloom again,

.

"hey, i love you"

" i know, i love you too ."

.

Hakuji kisses Kyoujuro

Hakuji kissed Koyuki

.

Kyojuro watches as he gazes on the figure is swept away by the breeze, he runs till he realise that its no use chasing ehat was left of the figure - akaza. Akaza has left , he is no more.

He remembers once running after the trail, but now he simply watches its journey away, guided by the wind.

.

" I love you Akaza. "

" mmh,  its Hakuji you know. "

" i know. But i loved Akaza. "

" im sorry. "

" Me too. "

.

" I love you, Hakuji. "

" I love you too "

.

The bell rings, The two men set out in the sun as their wedding starts.
It took Kyoujuro 3 years to find him.
It took 3 years for Akaza to find himself.

.

/

end.

_

@presnougat > insta / twt / tumblr.

sorry for the delay. this was written last minute tbh, lolekdjdjejek

if u didnt get it they r dead and found eachother in the after life ( the tanjiro part reference that but idk if yall read the manga lolowlowl