7/11/21

Notes

Gettin Fruity lol , btw if i use the wrong terms for stuff like bed , door , kitchen or something , im sorry but i didn't look up the japanese terms for them and if they exsisted in the era. So sorry.!!
______________

"Brother?"

Senjuro stood in shock. It was dark so he could not see Kyojuro smiling and blushing. He thought his brother was being tackled.

"B-BROTHER-!!"

Senjuro ran to the side and took his brothers blade and started charging at Akaza. Akaza was able to escape out of the house before he was hit. Senjuro looked at the demon dissapear into the night , still swinging the blade around. When he thought they were safe and out of range he turned to his brother and started to burst into tears. Rengoku didn't know what to do so he just gave him a soft smile and opened his arms , welcoming Senjuro in for a hug. They held onto eachother for a while until Senjuro had passed out.

Rengoku took his blade from senjuro and placed it againts the wall near the entrance to the hallway. He then carried Senjuro back to his room and tucked him in. Giving hus brother a warm smile before leaving.

"Sorry about that"

"Its fine , im glad your brother cares for you . Others might have stood there and screamed but he took action. Hes like you"

Rengoku smiled and they both went back to hugging.

" What happend i heard screamin-"

Shinjuro stopped in his tracks.

" DEMON- AND UPPER DEMON- "
" Wait dad- "

Shinjuro grabbed Rengokus blade and threw the blade at the demon . It stabbed Akaza at the side . Akaza took it out and ran away. Rengoku knew he wouldn't come back until tommorow.
Shinjuro ran to his son asking question after question while bawling his eyes out. Rengoku assured him that he was ok and that he could sleep with his little brother so his father would not have to be scared on if the demon came back. Senjuro agreed and Rengoku made his way to Senjuros room to sleep.

---

Its now the next night . Rengoku was exhausted with all the questions that came from his brother and father. Though he appreciates that they care , it was getting overwhelming. Though exhausted Rengoku was determined to make it up to Akaza for the rough night yesterday. He is now at the Garden. He had double checked if his family was asleep , making sure that there were no interruptions bound to happen. He just hopes that no one wakes up.

" Hello Kyo "
" Up- Akaza . HI , sorry for yesterday.. how can i make it up to you?"
" A simple kiss will do. "
" what."
" a kiss."
" how."
" huh?.. Wait you've never"
" no time. "
" Haha well. Thats something. I guess im you're first? Im glad"
" ...yeah.. "
" im guessing you're also a vir-"
" YES , ok..? Don't.. Shove it in me"

Akaza gave him a light chuckle. Rengoku was a blushing mess. His face got redder when he heard akaza laugh. Something about his laugh gives me butterflies...

Notes
___________
Sorry for a short chapter. Today was the last day of renkaza week so i was kinda sad LOL. Have a good day