7/1/22

Notes
I know my prev chapters had implied s#x or r#pe but just so you know one part of this has some ma#turbai0n In it . Its so cringe LMAO :]. Its doesn't contain alot of ville info for the plot its just there cuz I wanna have more rengoku screen time SO if you wanna skip it starts with "Let me touch you one more time" and ends with "He finds energy"
_____________

Am I lost?

I cant tell where I am.

I have gone the wrong way?

I'm too far now and trying to retrace my steps only feels like I'm going further away.

I should have not taken a different route to the village. How long has it been? A week?

Is he still alive..? Will he still be alive when I get back? I left the house when shelves were almost dried.

He must be starving now. No food no water.
I'm a horrible wife. No , I'll make it home I am no horrible wife.

---

Where is Kezio? Where is she? Has she left me for good? Got tired of me? Now I'm just stuck here to rot with little to no- food supplies.

Akaza where are you please , its been so long. Too long , please don't let me die here please I need to be in you're arms.

Let me see you again. Let me touch you one more time.

Touch. I haven't felt someone's genuine touch againts my skin. The warmth from someone feels vague to me now. It's been a while.

His mind soon gets filled with the most devious thoughts of Akaza , pictureing him while soon dragging his hand down. He tries to make up what his lovers hair smelled like -his beautiful cherry pink hair- waving amongst the calm breeze as his bizzar eyelashes flutter againts his cheaks. Soon picturing Akaza below him, eyeing every line that covered his body , as he traces his 'finger' along it.

Slowly he helps himself off to his thoughts.
Trapped inside his own vivid dream he goes faster. Tearing up a bit as he shakes , he can feel a hot sensation building up in his gut. The room is hot and soft whimpers could be heard from the lonely man. He wants to feel. Feel loved again. He finds a not not satisfying and starts to sob. He misses the feeling of another's genuine touch . Whether it be a hug or a simple pat on the shoulder. Those small moments are what he treasures most. And he's craving for it, going mad.

He finds energy to clean himself , he know it would be awhile before she comes back . Thinking she had just gotten herself lost.

Kyojuro walked out of the heated house , letting the fog subside. He reeked of ... he smells . Bad. The shower is broken-again- and he has nothing better to do. He breaks a branch from a tree as he passes by. Soon he felt frustrated and as he reached the end of the border he threw he branch as far as he could. And the branch didn't disintegrate. The branch didn't disintegrate. But it destroys all organic things. Is the tree not organic or.. is the barrier open? Did kezio die? Or is he hallucinating?

One step.
Two ,
One more and he is infront of the barrier.
Three steps ,
Four?
Should he really risk it?
Or maybe this is a dream , tricking him once again.
But what if this wasn't , this could be a chance , she could have lost her control for a second and this opportunity would have been a waste.
But then again he would die if he was wrong.
Is he in a dream?

Step , back.

He grabs anything he can get in hands and throws. Rocks , grass more branches, the apples that grow from the trees. Everything , anything- to prove himself that this was actually happening-. He now gazes upon the mess he had made. A long road of clutter . Maybe this could help his rescuers to find him. He continues doing this until the night had fallen. He must not give up.
---