17/5/22

everytime I see yall comment and interact with each other by replying it makes my day istg seeing yall talk in this fanfic makes me cry and tear up with joy ilyall sm

Forgive my constant disappearance , im on twitter or the gram!
________________

edit : i fuckin came back to edit this chapter after getting 30 notifications every week like yall. 🏃‍♂️💨

edit: GUYS I KEEP DYING SORRY BUT WHEN I OPEN I GET LIKE 45 NOTIFIC ILYALLLL!!!

3 months... sorry for dying fo three months.
----

Red smudges could be seen on the floor, an obvious drag of something had been smothered onto the planks. Every step she takes the floor creaks just a little under her feet. Almost pale skin could be seen pacing around the house slowly as if its looking for somthing , someone. Circling around the house almost intimidatingly as she waits paitiently for a miracle to bestow upon her.

blood dries on the her blade and her skin is covered in patches of flaky blood . Time passes, her patience cracks like thin ice .
Her eyes dart towards every sound she hears every slight distubance to the awfully quiet estate makes her skin spike up and her body tenses, read for combat. Shes not afraid shes fuming , ready to tackle anyone that dares step into this cold home.

she waits paitiently in the darkness.

_______

Days were less lively as Mitsuri And the three small children had left for a mission together . Kyojuro had been staying at Uzuis for a while. The other two Rengokus were also coming to stay for a while as Uzui had persisted that they should come and explore the outer world.

Kyojuro looks out the house and waits paitiently at the front gate. Praying there travels goes well ,knowing that shes still lose unsettles him the most. He wants no one to be harmed by her. As weird as it may sound like , he hopes her fixation stays on him-not wanting anyone to experience the horror he had gone through-. He had made it his duty to put her down before continuing to slay demons. The final push was said to be in a year and so with that deadline, he had started his strenuous training to get stronger to defeat her.

_________

Sounds of sloppy eating could be heard , The food sounded moist as uncomfortable chewing filled the hollow alley. The creature who was feasting on the food came to a halt, eyes darting everywhere before it came out of the shadows.

" Hello demon" sneered Kezio

Before it could attack, it was pinned to the ground, She had it pinned to an angle so it would not be able to budge out of her grasp. She slowly started to bite and chew..... Though it regenerated every bite it seemed to regenerate slower...and slower... Its cries replaced the once sloppy sounds it made. The hissing muted out her chewing as it continued until the sun rose...

,---

i know its litterally what? 200 words but i HAD to get something out there... sorry again for the 3 month dissappearance, follow me on insta~ presnougat! or twt to see more renkaza !!!!