epilogue

They sit in the warmth of the sun as days go by they sit unmoving.

the cherrys smell nice today...

Kezio is no more , no longer she never exsisted.

In the dark she lurks around but the sun has caught her , it was inevitable.

she now sits in a medow bound there till her sins run dry and she is able to be set free for a chance with god.

Hakuji refuses to move and so does Kyoujuro, forever sitting together in the medow as the lady is forced to attend to them, polishing and cleaning the area taking care of their eternal peace.

.

the peace breaks, a visitor, he comes to give flowers then leaves, soon as years go by many others visit.

Its been decades now and a new person has been assigned to the old shrine, Kezio now let free , a new without the burden of the past, she refused to change until a certain Yellow haired boy came, all shy yet bold in his words that cracked thunder everytime he emphasised something, along with him was presumably his wife, she stood and caressed the two and hugged them till they took their leave.

.

Hakuji and Kyoujuro are not there anymore but their love still burns bright in the essence of their shrine.....

the loom over the shrine, now eternal spirits no longer in the world of heaven or the living as they successfully tread through eternity together

-

fin

-

.

***HAHAH DIES***