11/10/22

"mmm~ my my so this is what the the kocho estate looks like~! truly a breathtaking sight!" Douma sneered. Shinobu kept eyeing the man before he was shoved away by akaza.

"yeah yeah its great and all but can you please , SHUT UP?" akaza lashed out. Kokushibou started to inspect and stroll around the room Kezio was nursed in. Her sent is still lingering but is awfuly muted as he tried to take a whiff at it.

" this ... woman is no woman at all...." Kokushibou slowly stated, as his words vibrated throughout everyone. His low and deep tone shook everyone around giving the room a chilly effect. Douma seeming unphased pranced around the room, getting excited.

"mayy ii,, eat her?! Pleaaseee????" He begged with a childish tone. Akaza a bit annoyed gave him a murderous look, then he softened abit to nod his head slightly. Douma lit up as he saw the others nod too.

"But shes holding a child!" Rengoku blurted.  everyone exchanged looks and agreed that she needed to be detained and kept in prison for her deeds.

The estate was quiet throughout the afternoon as everyone had gathered at the table to discuss about futher precautions. Everyone seemed slightly uneasy with three uppermoons in an estate but it soon subside when food came. Akaza pulled Kyoujuro out of the table after food was finished . As he saw the other uppermoons leave to do their own thing, Akaza started to ask questions.

" hey, whats her name again?" he asked Kyojuro,  voice slightly shaken.

"kezio. why?" Kyo questioned, as he saw hs partner flinch at that name. He followed his eyes as akaza looked to the ground slowly, clenching and unclenching his fist.

"...i remember... well a bit , .. that name. it sounds familiar.. kezio.. keizo...a mentor.. my-mentor.." His face was scrunched up while sweat trailed down. Hes hyperventilating as his fingers fumble around eachother as it suddently made its way to eachother. He clenches again.

"your.. memories- Your human memories! i remember you have talked about this with me before i.. well dissappeared. " Kyoujuro beamed and shook his partner lightly then soon cupped his face as he whispered encouraging words to his lover. Akazas shaking stops as he caught his breath. They hold eachother in a tight embrace as the night soon dawns upon them.

_____________________

wheezing and coughing were echoed around the house. The place was cold as a slowly disintegrating demon lies on a floor surrounded by its only bed of blood.

"wh...ere ar...e you...... ?" Kezios rasphy voice breaks as dry blood coat her mouth.

BLAM!

" Heyyyyaa~ Why arent you a pesky one! oh whats this~ did you eat him little one- Oh is that the scent of the flame hashira! kind of old and musky for him... maybe its the father.... AYE-HEY! NO thats NOT how you treat your superiors!" Douma shakes Kezio off his leg. Her jaw clamed on him  he slices off his own leg and regenerates, The thing devours his leg within minutes.

"wow... eh, women" Douma sighs as he picks her up with no effort and starts eating her, he moans as her blood flows through his body and the sound of her legs breaking gives him that satisfying crunch. he pulls her leg out of her mouth and drops her saviouring this new flavour of blood, he licks his lips and peers down to see her slightly regenerating. 'Fascinating' he mutters as he carries her limp body around his shoulder and scurries back to Akaza.

___________________________

a...ka

akz!!

ka..

ku..

kuji!

.

.

HAKUJI!

. . .

"wake up"

?!

hakuji looks around. Akaza bleeds and stops breathing . Hakuji runs. Akaza follows. Kyoujuros there, why isint he moving? Hakuji wants to say something but he cant. all he can do is

"run"

..

BLAM!!

" AH! " Akaza screams. Douma broke through the door as he drops the ladys body. blood trails were thick and the blood scent was heavy in his nose. Kyoujuro wakes up shaken only to freeze at the sight of her.

"s...hes...
shes

hes home!!!"

she hold hakujis hand as she drags him to the door. keizo walks through with a basket filled with peaches.  

-----------

696 words LMAO! Hey guys. follow my twitter @ presnougat