21/12/21

Notes

i JUST REALISED I SPELLED KOKOSHIBU WRONG ITS KOKUSHIBOU ALR ALR OK OKK

Kezio looks like this ⤴️
__________________________^

Day ?...

Kyojuros pov.

I wake up to the sound of wind gushing through the window. As i prepared myself for another horrid day , i look around to see no signs of Kezio. She must have gone to get supplies. I made myself a small breakfast knowing fully well that this would be the only meal ill have until night , when she arrives. There was nothing in the house but bread. She seemed to have hidden all the utensils and knifes. I wonder why. I continue to walk out of the house to take a stroll around the confined area.

With the one peice of bread in my had i slowly decend from the hill and started going into the wide range of trees. When i reached the end i started to follow along the barrier.

"!!!"

I could hear rustling. From outside the barrier.. please let it not be an animal , dont run into this barrier , i cannot bear to see a life being taken away.

"..!"

Tears , Im crying.

Its him. Its really him.

He came. Hes here.

" AKAZA ! AKAZA!!! -"

Hes running to me! Hes coming im saved! Im saved!!

Hes running.. hes not slowing down-

"akAZA!! STOP WAIT DONT-!!!"

Can he not hear me?

"AKAZA STOP"

I try to signal him to stop moving but hes not slowing down-

"AKAZA PLEASE STOP YOUR GONNA DIE!"

FUCK FUCK NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPEING-

"..."

He had hit the barrier. It felt like the world had slowed down as i saw him disintegrate right infront of me. This couldnt be happening. My love , my hope.. died trying to save me.

Time resumed when his vest , pants and everyhing else he had on him fell to the ground. I could only sob. I cant even take his stuff, to cry in it. To take in his scent once more.

I cant do this anymore.

So i stand. And brace myself as i brought my hand to the barrier.

If my love is dead, i want to be with him.

Im so sorry everyone i cant do this anymore..

"!!...!"

Bright yellow hair suddently appears from the trees beyond.

Senjuro... brother...

Hes running.. no not agian I HAVE TO WARN HIM..

but how? We have nothing to write a sign and he cant hear us.

Hes also going to run to his death.

No no. Hes not hes not he... i cant... i dont wanna see another one die.

I jump and wave , crying , hoping he would stop.

And he did.

He walked closer slowly , and came to a stop near the barrier.

I try to explaine hoping he would understand. He gave a nod and smiled. But as he looked down he was horrified to see that Akaza had not made it. I was shocked that he knew who this clothes belonged to.