12/4/22

Ah yes but I've only said uppermoons 4 and 5 ? What happened to 6? Well , Kaigaku would have been a demon by now but , with uppermoon 1 gone that can't happen. Or can it?

Days went by after Akaza's encounter with the lowly demon and he had gathered the higher two for a discussion. To sum it up the conversation went nowhere. Even though both were flabbergasted that they manage to get out of hold from Muzans grip they didn't seem so bothered by it.

"At least now I can controll my cult in peace, though his presence would be dearly missed~" Douma purred. Akaza couldn't tell if he was genuinely happy about this or not. But nonetheless he was pissed about well, Douma in general.

Kokushibou stayed quiet the whole time and only said something right before the three left when the meeting declared over-that the three should team up and keep in touch. Well now there in some sort of club or group together ... of some sort. Akaza had scurried away after to find Kyojuro again.

--

"PSH!! Pesky children, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!" Kezio screamed at no one. She tracks down a forest in search of her broken cart before heading back to Kyoujuros Estate , again.

She hops along the faint trail marks to see her cart still in its bashed form. The sight pulls a sigh from her. She tries to drag out the biggest piece that's still intact from all the rubble ,a wheel was all that's left.

She thinks to herself trying to piece together a plan , one that would surely secure her future with her husband and child! She's so sure of it... she justs need a bit of help from someone who owes her. Alot.

Along the way to the estate She makes her way down to the south for supplies to once again have to go through the cold and blizzards in order to reach her beloved. She stops by a store that sells items for that sort of activity, she delicately walks in before eyeing the owner and giving a nod. He makes way for her to enter the door behind, inside lies stairs that go deeper until a small door was face to face with her.
She knocks four times before it creaks open ever so slightly and she creeps in to see her friend.

"I see he got away." The shadow crooned back still facing away from Kezio. Fully Submerged in the dark , it was hard to tell where it was facing in the first place.

"Sadly , I was injured horribly and the connection to the barrier faltered because of my state." She spat , eyes glaring at the silhouette. She darted her eyes elsewhere, aware that her gaze discomforts the other.

"I want a stronger field, somethjng to fully isolate my love, don't disappoint me again." And with that she slams the door and walks out as gracefully as she did when she came in. The man behind the counter bowed before she dissappeared from his sight. The room suddently felt less suffocating.

When she was half way out of the village She had realised she left without getting any supplies . She rushed back but calmed herself down whe she neared the store . It took a while to get it all ready but what's to come is worth it all.

---

Akaza settled down with the Rengokus at the table for dinner. He seemed restless halfway through the eating. Kyoujuro took noticed at his behaviour and asked if he was alright.

"Have you caught wind on whether the cure to this demon thing is ready and testable?" Akaza stuttered , fidgeting around his seat. Kyoujuro tried to calm him down but Akaza became more and more anxious about this.

"Its onk been a week since we contacted Ms. Tamayo, it will surely take a while.. months perhaps, but I'll be there the whole way." Kyoujuro soothingly replied to Akaza, his distress calmed down a bit but soon spiked up again. Months? Akaza couldn't wait that long. What if his lord finds him? Finds his love? What would happen?